Armorgames /Servers are down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armorgames /Servers are down.

how many ppls having this problem? i couldn't able to login my account /armorgames since 3-4 hours now..seems like wartune is down for armorgames website.
    also it says account not found and wrong password when it allows you to type......hope some mods/admins r aware of this situation

yes, armor game is down, specialy for mmo games....

Comment

hi, we tested on our end and it's working fine. kindly try changing to another browser?

Comment

I've tried google chrome and firefox and internet explorer and the error continues

Comment

yep tried...

Originally posted by R2_Rhett View Post
          hi, we tested on our end and it's working fine. kindly try changing to another browser?
          tried with chrome-IE -mozilla ..all of them says same thing

Ooops! We can't find that!

Sorry but it looks like the page you were looking for doesn't exist!

Please try the search field above. If after searching you still aren't able to find what you're looking for, please contact us.

and it's not only me..I am talking with my guildies thru teamspeak..and none of them can load/get in also..

Comment

yeah, its ArmorGame thats having issues, not the Servers. Damm...

Comment

hi guys, can you tell me what the issue when you log in? black screen, suck at 50% loading page or?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Rhett View Post
                hi guys, can you tell me what the issue when you log in? black screen, suck at 50% loading page or?
                its fixed now. The problem was that Armorgame was acting wierd, no Wartune part where u could pick a server.

Comment

Working...
                X