Server Merge Needed Badly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Needed Badly

Kabam Server 14 was failing and thus was merged with Kabam server 22. Server 22 had a lot of real players and now are stuck with a bunch of wimps. Example of wimp rules...
    1. No hitting during wb.
    2. No hitting 1 hour after wb.
    3. No taking mines from others in the wilds.
    4. No hitting others for amethyst in amethyst mine.

Server 22 needs a merger badly. You have been losing cashers since this ill advised merger occurred. Merge it with a server with some real players. Not some hippy make love not war players please.

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
    Kabam Server 14 was failing and thus was merged with Kabam server 22. Server 22 had a lot of real players and now are stuck with a bunch of wimps. Example of wimp rules...
    1. No hitting during wb.

Server 22 needs a merger badly. You have been losing cashers since this ill advised merger occurred. Merge it with a server with some real players. Not some hippy make love not war players please.
    Typical Astroglider who thinks he is a big whopping Big Mac.

You think you are that great why dont you try hitting me? I have 300k BR level 75 Archer. You can hit me anytime during world boss or whatever. I will also hit you back.

You can try taking my mines. YOU can feel free to challenge me in the amethyst mine.

The point I am trying to make is that: you are only "brave" towards people who are weaker than you. When it comes to people who are stronger that you, you are the same wimp that you just called other people. Food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
      Typical Astroglider who thinks he is a big whopping Big Mac.

You think you are that great why dont you try hitting me? I have 300k BR level 75 Archer. You can hit me anytime during world boss or whatever. I will also hit you back.

You can try taking my mines. YOU can feel free to challenge me in the amethyst mine.

The point I am trying to make is that: you are only "brave" towards people who are weaker than you. When it comes to people who are stronger that you, you are the same wimp that you just called other people. Food for thought.
      Merge your server with mine. 300k is nothing. I'd beat you with nearly full health. It's not about who can beat who. Come back when you get a clue.

Comment

Boohoo! 3/4 of the players on S126 are alts! Maybe 10 real players! Mergeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

300k br at 75... alright, I'll ask, where's the full screen screen shot of your toon? would love to see if it's legit DutchQueenie
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

1. No hitting during wb.
            which I think it is impossible as even for oceanic servers there are at least 20+ ppl doing it lol

false again, as the WB HP will decrease if you take 25+min

cuz who cares for that 9000 gold per hour nowadays?

...aren't that normal?
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

LMAO 300K lvl 75.. hmmmm

Comment

Working...
              X