Double rage reduction from rings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double rage reduction from rings?

As you all know it's speculated that MDEF reduction from jewels and rings stack thus if you have two jewels it reduces two times.

Does anyone know if two rings for rage reduction gives two chances to process?

This would be more helpful than a few points of MDEF reduction for mages.

Having tested it myself, I can pretty confidently say that the DEF reduction from 2 rings or 2 jewels does NOT stack, so the chance that the rage reduction would is tiny. You're welcome to try, but it's a lot of wasted effort and resources if it doesn't, so I doubt anyone's interested in finding out.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      Having tested it myself, I can pretty confidently say that the DEF reduction from 2 rings or 2 jewels does NOT stack, so the chance that the rage reduction would is tiny. You're welcome to try, but it's a lot of wasted effort and resources if it doesn't, so I doubt anyone's interested in finding out.
      someone tell China they're doing it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        someone tell China they're doing it wrong
        I believe this no longer works there either due to a recent patch that we got as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          I believe this no longer works there either due to a recent patch that we got as well.
          I must have missed that in the patch notes.

Comment

Working...
          X