Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Messaging System

Greetings.

A little question/idea ... How about implanting a guild messaging system? As Guild Master of a big guild (up to 150 actives, within 7 days), it would be nice to have such a mailing option. Now it's like this: I would like to inform all people about our new GB participation ... and I have to send 150 single copy/paste letters. Why not place a system, where you can check/uncheck the receivers, or maybe just send to certain Guild positions, or to all members. I'm pretty sure, I'm not the only one, who would appreciate it. Tbh, I even would pay some Balens for such a chain mail. In other games I've played, it was a normal thing to have such a system. And there the communication was far more unimportant.

Looking forward to some replies. I think it's worth a thought.

they already have that :/
    g.m can use it
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Sathyria View Post
      Greetings.

A little question/idea ... How about implanting a guild messaging system? As Guild Master of a big guild (up to 150 actives, within 7 days), it would be nice to have such a mailing option. Now it's like this: I would like to inform all people about our new GB participation ... and I have to send 150 single copy/paste letters. Why not place a system, where you can check/uncheck the receivers, or maybe just send to certain Guild positions, or to all members. I'm pretty sure, I'm not the only one, who would appreciate it. Tbh, I even would pay some Balens for such a chain mail. In other games I've played, it was a normal thing to have such a system. And there the communication was far more unimportant.

Looking forward to some replies. I think it's worth a thought.
      Hello.
      This system already exists,and only available to the GM of the guild.Some balens have to be spent in order to access it though.
      Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
      X