No announcement yet.

Perfect example why customer sucks!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect example why customer sucks!!!!

Ok, I'm so fed up with our costumer support....it's not even funny anymore. As I have mentioned in another thread, I'm in the guild that won the csgb and therefore I should have received the Mighty guild title. I didn't. Most of the guildies did, a few didn't. I took part of every battle, every week so I filed a ticket. Here is what I filed:

NOV 03, 2014 | 06:47PM CET
    Original message
    wrote:

Hi, I'm part of the guild called Superior and we won the inter server gb last night. I was part of the fights. Some of us got the Mighty guild title but some of us didn't. I don't have it as shown in the picture attached. We won the csgb so I should have this title.

Please give it to me. Thanks

Now, 2 days later, here is the answer from our customer support...FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE:

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply

NOV 05, 2014 | 08:27AM CET
    R2 Rhett replied:

Hi,

Kindly provide the ranking if you can?

-The R2Games Team-

Are you FREAKING SERIOUS??????

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    Ok, I'm so fed up with our costumer support....it's not even funny anymore. As I have mentioned in another thread, I'm in the guild that won the csgb and therefore I should have received the Mighty guild title. I didn't. Most of the guildies did, a few didn't. I took part of every battle, every week so I filed a ticket. Here is what I filed:

NOV 03, 2014 | 06:47PM CET
    Original message
    wrote:

Hi, I'm part of the guild called Superior and we won the inter server gb last night. I was part of the fights. Some of us got the Mighty guild title but some of us didn't. I don't have it as shown in the picture attached. We won the csgb so I should have this title.

Please give it to me. Thanks

Now, 2 days later, here is the answer from our customer support...FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE:

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply

NOV 05, 2014 | 08:27AM CET
    R2 Rhett replied:

Hi,

Kindly provide the ranking if you can?

-The R2Games Team-

Are you FREAKING SERIOUS??????

Yea that's about right although 2 days was rather quick for them
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

Well, that did make me smile ear to ear lol.

Ask him if the HoF event is his idea too, he kinda qualifies for being that dumb.

Comment

yeah those damn costumers, i just wanted to be robin hood for Halloween and they gave me a peter pan outfit
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          yeah those damn costumers, i just wanted to be robin hood for Halloween and they gave me a peter pan outfit
          I got a Marilyn Monroe dress, no clue what that has to do with halloween tho.

Comment

send in a screenshot showing that you're in that guild, and another showing the ranking of that guild.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              I got a Marilyn Monroe dress, no clue what that has to do with halloween tho.
              I sent a screenshot of my char, there is the guild name on it? how's not enough?

******* UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I just sent two more pics...the guild member list with me in it and the screen shot of csgb results showing the guild being number 1. Let's see what kind of ******** reply I'm going to get now. Maybe he will want to know the color of my underwear.....***!!!!
              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-05-2014, 10:39 AM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                I sent a screenshot of my char, there is the guild name on it? how's not enough?

******* UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I just sent two more pics...the guild member list with me in it and the screen shot of csgb results showing the guild being number 1. Let's see what kind of ******** reply I'm going to get now. Maybe he will want to know the color of my underwear.....***!!!!

just in case they don't ask, i would like to know in advance for erm... science

Comment

Here`s another example :

NOV 01, 2014 | 11:15PM CST
                  Original message
                  wrote:

Hello, what happened with knights Mars will skill ? After 30/10/2014 maintenance skills has some bad changes, when you use it, it doesnt work as it worked by now.. my team takes full aoe damage with Mars will activated, no more sharing damage. This is a bug or intended ? Because if its intended then this is a very bad choice from developers and turned up to be useless now, i mean it consumes 80 rage for what ? Why do you people dont announce when you change something in game, everytime we have to open tickets to have some "answers". That being said, could you please tell me whats happening with MARS WILL KNIGHTS SKILL and why AOE damage isnt shared for whole team ? So unless i`m blind this is what its skills description. Give me a proper answer please, dont try to dodge, people are very angry on forum but you have no idea about that because noone is checking that forum

OV 03, 2014 | 11:07AM CST
                  R2 Rhett replied:
                  Hi,
                  Sorry for the inconvenience and delay. Kindly provide more details of how it can’t work? Better screen shot or a video to show. Thank you.

(Note that i have attached a screen shot of the skill desc)

My guess Rhett is a chinese guy who uses google translate. Oh and a video to show ? Are we ******* game testers now ? Is that hard for them to take a look on whats the ticket about ? They want everything on plate wiithout moving a finger and still not gonna fix a thing.
                  Last edited by sunshinε; 11-05-2014, 11:56 AM.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

mars will is working as it was originally intended anyway, no need to send a ticket about it

Comment

they give those responses just to discourage you from following up....to get the best results....take a screenshot of yourself in the forest taking a poo wearing a bear costume and smoking a bong with a 42 inch dry erase board with a diagram of your problem....only way to get anything done really

Comment

Working...
                      X