Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade your mount with hoofs gives you also a extra lvl

Hi all.

I have maxed out the attribute level on my stable. each time you get a mount you can get some extra attribute stats. The problem now is that I have left 130K whips which I can't use cause I have reached the max attribute lvl.
    So it looks great to me, when you upgrade your mount with the hoofs for each star up you get like for exsample 2 extra attribute level. Or conversion for whips would be also nice.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

+1kkkkk to this... but hell, 130k MTW... i dont want to know how many SC you have there.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

what is the max stats you can get from stables? I just reached lvl 8 stables. I cannot refine my mounts yet only lvl 68. I think that this is a good idea for exchaning mtw for hoofs.

DarkMeph?
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
        what is the max stats you can get from stables? I just reached lvl 8 stables. I cannot refine my mounts yet only lvl 68. I think that this is a good idea for exchaning mtw for hoofs.

DarkMeph?
        think it could be infinite in theory, as long as you have enough mounts. You can use mount hoofs i think, you can't obtain them easily though, only from events but im not 100% sure.

i do like the idea of getting extra mount levels with mount hoofs in some way, could be by refining like now or sth different in the future, since 1 day you probably max mount refinement as welll.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          think it could be infinite in theory, as long as you have enough mounts. You can use mount hoofs i think, you can't obtain them easily though, only from events but im not 100% sure.

i do like the idea of getting extra mount levels with mount hoofs in some way, could be by refining like now or sth different in the future, since 1 day you probably max mount refinement as welll.
          Dragon invasion can give dozens a day if you are strong enough.
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

+1 lvl should be great per star is what am told for a while ago in a post.

a 5 star mount with +10 lvls basic should be +15 with a 5 star.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

the better solution is that if r2 can get rid of that maxed attribute.. right now i already maxed 2 attribute in mount training and soon i cant enjoy anymore the MTW event because of this..
              SO R2 THIS IS A MERE PROBLEM THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL ENCOUNTER EXCEPT FOR CASHERS THAT HAVE ALL THE MOUNTS..

Comment

Working...
              X