Cross server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server

Cross server became a joke lately. I don't know who's idea was to get end with lvl limits after 55+ but is the dumbest thing I ever saw in this game. For example my last battle. I had in my team 5 people with lvl 55-59 and opponent team had the smallest player lvl 64. How the hell can I beat lvl 79 with this team? It would be easier to stay in base or even leave the battle instead of being kicked by everyone. Lower lvl was just fine, 33-44, 45-54. Why wasn't the same after lvl 55? How can I compete with high lvl from old servers? If this will continue I'll start to tell everyone in chats to stop spending money until things won't be fixed because I'm sure is not only me who get angry after lots of CS with no wins. Is enough to split lvls like was in the beginning and everyone would be happy and the chance to get something from CS will grow for all.

Well, here's the problem. This game doesn't care about the none or light cashing players, so your troubles fall on deaf ears. And the high cashing players don't have to deal with the same troubles you are dealing with. So all is good in the world of Wartune. &Road gets their money, and the people they care about are happy. Only the 90% of the other players, the group we belong to, aren't happy. But since we don't bring enough to the table for 7Road to notice us, nothing gets fixed for us.

Comment

your team had 5 PEOPLE!?

Comment

Working...
      X