Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
    \
    People claim the exp is needed, so why not give cashers exp like we do non cashers?
    So I guess you're one of the flock that still thinks camping is the solution against cashers.
    Well it is not, you only get more behind others that dont camp, and play the game in his full content.

Men up, and accept a few beatings every now and then instead of bullying people in lower BG's.

Comment

I also vouch on removing exp on hot events.

Or they should give exp to big spender events, so heavy cashers would not br encouraged to camp.

Comment

Exp is the currency next to balens, it measures how much time and features you actually spend on the game.
        That's what paying is for, getting ahead of everyone else so they're not going to put exp on spender events.
        If you refuse exp then you refused to pay for the game, if you dont spend balens then R2 can just rid of you.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          If you don't want the exp don't do the event, not rocket science. You think devs care about campers? They make events for active players.
          hmmm and what makes u think campers arent active players... we collect stuff just like active players in whips, sc and anything else for the quests they give us and to do that u have do some sort of exp gaining activity of some sort... yes u can miss a lot but also as campers many may spend $$$ buying chests and other stuff... just cause ur a camper dont mean ur not active or spend money

Comment

Originally posted by tiggy69 View Post
            hmmm and what makes u think campers arent active players... we collect stuff just like active players in whips, sc and anything else for the quests they give us and to do that u have do some sort of exp gaining activity of some sort... yes u can miss a lot but also as campers many may spend $$$ buying chests and other stuff... just cause ur a camper dont mean ur not active or spend money
            and because of this, camping is kind of rewarding. with gem events, mount and sc events you get much more content, stuff and stats. than by doing spire, cata and mp. the rewards of dailies are useless compared to the rewards of gem, mount and sc events (these give no exp but you take part to it). so because they're useless it doesnt hurt to miss them. So when you miss those events you get 0 exp at all, but still get great rewards from the events. so to compensate that you should get exp from event quests, because they are rewarding.

Also, i think that the exp gained from dailies, which you can skip because the rewards are useless, is higher than the exp you now get from events so you have made it easier imo in that part

Comment

Kind of stupid to tell him not to do the events, what if they added 1 mil exp to exchange events, so e.g. 20 event items gets you x item and 1mil exp, would you simply not partake in that event? I have to admit, camping doesn't seem to be a legit strat anymore if you haven't been doing it for a while with at least 180k+ br, but the exp is still pretty annoying, for those of you saying you need exp for talents blah blah, wouldn't exp books be better for you, surely when your exp is getting close to levelling, you can use some xp books and then level hs, but 100k from an event isn't going to help as it may level you.. It's not a bad idea to give exp books rather than raw exp.. I'm not even a camper, but i'd rather not, not participate in events I actually need at the forfeit of levelling up because atm in BG I find it pretty easy to get my honor in the 70-74 bracket, but if I begin to level 74+ bg i'll end up losing 3k every bg.. So it's not a camper thing, you guys think so little exp isn't just a small thing, you have to think about the bigger picture and how it effects other things.. use your brain.. To Quote WrathRaiser, "It's not rocket science"
              Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
              Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
              You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
              This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

If you don't want the exp don't do the event, not rocket science. You think devs care about campers? They make events for active players.
                First of all how old are you?
                If someone camping doesn't mean he is inactiv.(there are plenty active camper cashers and there is nothing wrong to be camper).
                Its a game and everybody can decide on their own how to develop their character.
                and second don't speak **** about what developers want and what they care about because you don't know that.
                and 3rd game should give option to players to use exp or not to use exp.
                I am done with this post

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
                  If someone camping doesn't mean he is inactiv.(there are plenty active camper cashers and there is nothing wrong to be camper).
                  Its a game and everybody can decide on their own how to develop their character.
                  and second don't speak **** about what developers want and what they care about because you don't know that.
                  and 3rd game should give option to players to use exp or not to use exp.
                  I am done with this post
                  If they cared about you they'd give you options, they don't, common sense son. What low level content has been released in the past 6 months?

Comment

If they cared about you they'd give you options, they don't, common sense son. What low level content has been released in the past 6 months?
                    There are some, and these favors the campers, guess R2 accidentally or intentionally cares for them?

1. Legend stones been available at guild shop
                    2. High level crystaloids can be bought by insignias, meaning, they could make the equipment as soon as they level up.
                    3. Requirements like legendary equipment shards have been reduced, meaning lesser crypt tokens, lesser catacomb
                    4. Mythic Dragon Knight title became accessible as early as level 61.
                    5. They did got access to new astrals as well as one extra astral slot.

Probably there are still some, but well, at least, I could enumerate some.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      There are some, and these favors the campers, guess R2 accidentally or intentionally cares for them?

1. Legend stones been available at guild shop
                      2. High level crystaloids can be bought by insignias, meaning, they could make the equipment as soon as they level up.
                      3. Requirements like legendary equipment shards have been reduced, meaning lesser crypt tokens, lesser catacomb
                      4. Mythic Dragon Knight title became accessible as early as level 61.
                      5. They did got access to new astrals as well as one extra astral slot.

Probably there are still some, but well, at least, I could enumerate some.
                      Depends on your PoV, all those help fast levelers and cashers get up to par with old servers fast.

Comment

Originally posted by sithlin View Post
                        Kind of stupid to tell him not to do the events, what if they added 1 mil exp to exchange events, so e.g. 20 event items gets you x item and 1mil exp, would you simply not partake in that event? I have to admit, camping doesn't seem to be a legit strat anymore if you haven't been doing it for a while with at least 180k+ br, but the exp is still pretty annoying, for those of you saying you need exp for talents blah blah, wouldn't exp books be better for you, surely when your exp is getting close to levelling, you can use some xp books and then level hs, but 100k from an event isn't going to help as it may level you.. It's not a bad idea to give exp books rather than raw exp.. I'm not even a camper, but i'd rather not, not participate in events I actually need at the forfeit of levelling up because atm in BG I find it pretty easy to get my honor in the 70-74 bracket, but if I begin to level 74+ bg i'll end up losing 3k every bg.. So it's not a camper thing, you guys think so little exp isn't just a small thing, you have to think about the bigger picture and how it effects other things.. use your brain.. To Quote WrathRaiser, "It's not rocket science"
                        even if they gave 1 billion balens along with 1 billion exp if he doesnt want the exp he shouldnt do it anyways, if u want to camp play a game with no levels or something that way every player it will be like they are camping since no1 lvls up. i hope they give more exp so these guys can cry more about it. no1 cares about u campers not the developers and not any of the active players. being an active players means most of them spend more cash to get stronger while u campers do spend a lot less.
                        its not that u cant do the events its because u dont want to and thats ur problem
                        Last edited by thebeep; 11-16-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

15seconds in the mind of a camper:

Player (camper): This game is cool, but demit old players have so many things already, i should camp and try to catch up.

r2: Listen mate, we will give you tons of whips, soul crystals, gems, fate stones, you-name-it, even experience so in 2-3-4 months you can have all the old features maxed, unlike the old players who needed 1.5years + for that

Player (camper): NOOOOOOO! THIS IS UNFAIR! I DONT WANT XP!!! I want to stay at that level and bully normal players, because....erhm....uhm...well....i wasnt loved as a child and feel unsecure about the size of my "weapon"

Based on a true story.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post

Player (camper): This game is cool, but demit old players have so many things already, i should camp and try to catch up.

r2: Listen mate, we will give you tons of whips, soul crystals, gems, fate stones, you-name-it, even experience so in 2-3-4 months you can have all the old features maxed, unlike the old players who needed 1.5years + for that

Player (camper): NOOOOOOO! THIS IS UNFAIR! I DONT WANT XP!!! I want to stay at that level and bully normal players, because....erhm....uhm...well....i wasnt loved as a child and feel unsecure about the size of my "weapon"

Based on a true story.
                            LOL... movie adaptation plz

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post

Based on a true story.
                              Listen kid if you don't have anything constructive to say pls stop spaming with your c rap...
                              same goes to Wraithraiser

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post

they want and care about money, not what you want in an event
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X