Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase dryads via stats instead of %'s.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase dryads via stats instead of %'s.

Hey everyone.

I think that for lower BG's (30-54) should have stat boosts instead of % boosts.

My reasoning behind this is that when you're on a lower level, you have lower stats. This means that the % boosts are almost useless to you.

I'm a level 44 with 60k br when in BG, and right now I'm only killing as I'm going for the GR title for those stats next level. In BG's I get on average 35-40 kills.
    Every now and then I realise that I've hit the same person about 6-7 times, meaning they have 60-70% dryads, however, I'm still killing them in 1-2 shots.
    Not only must this be frustrating for them, but I find it somewhat unfair that even with the boost they get given which is supposed to help them beat that big old nasty person that keeps killing them doesn't even help them.

I've not really thought this out, meaning suggestions towards this post would be nice.

I was thinking of the stats would work like world boss, but with deaths.

So, die once, 0 stat boost.
    Die twice, 200 stat boost (All stats)
    die thrice, 300 stat boost (All stats)
    Four times, 500 stat boost (All stats)
    Five times, 500 stat boost (All stats)

So the stat boost caps at 500. (And they all stack, so dying 5 times without a kill give a 1,500 stat boost to ALL stats)

This could obviously be finely tuned, but it's just a start.
    What do you guys think?

hmm bg 30-54 havent heard that in a long time:P

i guess for lower br ppl this seems like a fine solution, but it might be a problem if ppl are going to aim to dryad bomb this way, which could be a risk if this new dryad is to op.

Another issue facing this is that the br changes. you're having 60k br at lv 44 (no clue if its high or low and what normal is). I do know that when i had 60k br i assume i was around lv 65. At lv 59 i had 30k br and was dominating bg, although no35-40 kills:P But what i want to say is that it's easier to get br at a lower level, meaning at some point the stat dryad instead of % dryad has to be rescreened, otherwise it would be useless again. The question is that will development focus on that? and if so when shold it be revised?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
      Hey everyone.

I think that for lower BG's (30-54) should have stat boosts instead of % boosts.

My reasoning behind this is that when you're on a lower level, you have lower stats. This means that the % boosts are almost useless to you.

I'm a level 44 with 60k br when in BG, and right now I'm only killing as I'm going for the GR title for those stats next level. In BG's I get on average 35-40 kills.
      Every now and then I realise that I've hit the same person about 6-7 times, meaning they have 60-70% dryads, however, I'm still killing them in 1-2 shots.
      Not only must this be frustrating for them, but I find it somewhat unfair that even with the boost they get given which is supposed to help them beat that big old nasty person that keeps killing them doesn't even help them.

I've not really thought this out, meaning suggestions towards this post would be nice.

I was thinking of the stats would work like world boss, but with deaths.

So, die once, 0 stat boost.
      Die twice, 200 stat boost (All stats)
      die thrice, 300 stat boost (All stats)
      Four times, 500 stat boost (All stats)
      Five times, 500 stat boost (All stats)

So the stat boost caps at 500. (And they all stack, so dying 5 times without a kill give a 1,500 stat boost to ALL stats)

This could obviously be finely tuned, but it's just a start.
      What do you guys think?
      Hello.
      I really like this idea alot.As you said,it will be of more help at lower levels,but in the same time,it will be of less help at higher ones.
      Thumbs up from me!

Comment

It's the same at any level, but yes could help at low level

At lvl 80 there is some player between 100K-150k br, ppl with 350K-400K br can farm them a while event with dryad

The trouble of this is some free player run to get killed tons of time, till they are max dryad then kill someone really strong, some player with crusader title can kill a lord divine with the dryad then i let you imagine how many the strong one loose in honor

So maybe increase the stats based on the med lvl (like lvl of med * 10 stats * time of death) and also give less honor when you kill with dryad and drop less honor when you die to someone with dryad, with this rules i think it will be fair for evrybody and beeing killed with a low pvp rank with dryad * 20 won't make you loose 400 honor in a death

(But i think they'll never loose time for this, they make new high level stuff for active player, not low level camper)
        (I've a friend who have start 1month ago i think now, he's allready lvl 74 with 60K br, on the way to his legendary gear 70)
        He's a free player, he don't spend a dollar atm, evrybody on my server helping him for his dungeon, and he allready have the elite crusader title

So getting honor and insignia while rushing xp is kinda easy for him, so i don't think it's a real problem
        Last edited by Makenshisensei; 11-17-2014, 10:06 AM.
        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

nice but it don't work.In the bg 30-39 the normal player have 15k br the casher 20k br if they play normal the camper that are in that bg 60-80k br + in the bg 35-44 the normal player have 20k-25kbr and the casher 30k br even as before if they play normal the camper there again 60-80k br + even with 100% dry no one can hurt the camper see it today get killed 21 times from the same player and do no damage to him even with max dry my hits heal him more then to hurt him.If r2 want change something they must eliminate the dry cut so that you get more and more until you reach such a camper or at least you hurt him.Dry bomb?for sure that mean that the player get killed tonns of time so he have the right to win 1 fight.But for this the camper don't must fear as near no one can hurt them in the low bg even with 100% dry

Comment

So you say campers ruin the bgs for others and come with such suggestion?

I really hope you aint a doctor, cause you will be treating headache with lavement....
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

-_- don't camp then if you feel sorry for other low levels
              S459
              IGN: Tenk
              Guild: Glory
              BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Still say same trouble at lvl 80 bg
                Free 80 player who've start in the past month and have barely "rush" to 80
                Even with the 70 legendary or 80 legendary gear, free player with 2-5 mount, low level Sc are around 70k-100K br when they meet top player at 400K + br it's exactly the same trouble, even with dryad 300% they can't win

It's evrywhere and not sure there is a solution (still hoping less honor loss when we are killed by player with dryad, or player with Tons of more br than us ^^
                I'm not really annoyed by beeing killed by a player who have twice or more my br
                Just it's hard to get honor against these player and if you are the weaker in bg you can't get honor, or maybe put invunerability during X sec each time after a death who give you dryad and increase the honor you get with chariot when you are under dryad ?

Don't think it could be a better idea?
                You are farmed cause you are the weaker, you get dryad, + invunerability till you get a chariot or attack an other player, and when you are under dryad buff chariot give tons more honor

So you die, dryad, take a chariot, someone kill you, dryad, drop the chariot get bonus honor, go on take an other chariot, someone kill you, get dryad, drop chariot, take chariot, die, .....
                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Working...
                X