My WB rotation, tell me what you think

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My WB rotation, tell me what you think

I just wanted to know what you all think about my WB rotation. I am a level 52 archer with a BR of 99k, PATK is 29k and Crit is about 8k. I use 2 star blue eve with very little sepelcrum for WB. Here is my rotation, this is not counting the first round, I don't use delphic on first round. I usually get around 90k on first round.

This will be hard to explain. I do delphic, afk, once he selects a skill, I use chaos rune, then use armor piercer once and deep freeze once, then back and forth between multi shot and single shot. I would use AP more but it does not build enough rage. I like to have 80 or higher rage for next round. On the sylph round, I do delphic, afk, he awakens,use chaos rune, then do each skill once, cancel, and most of the time, do multi shot and single shot once to get my rage back up to 80 or higher for the next round. Sometimes, if I time it right, I can use single and multi shot twice before I die on a sylph round. By doing it this way, the best I have got was 186k gold in a sylph round at 20 inspiration. Now that is on the high side, everything has to work just right. On non sylph round, I get around 120k to 140k. On a sylph round, I get around 150k to 160k.

I hope you can understand what I am doing. I will try to make a video sometime.
    Last edited by R262181389; 11-17-2014, 12:38 PM.

As a fell archer i can say your rotation is somewhat inefficient, dont use deep freeze at all, it doesnt slow the boss so its just a waste of a turn and rage... since you say that you dont have enough rage to spam AP im guessing you dont have lvl 50 pve gear yet. Once you get the passive +10 rage per action from set you should be able to spam AP with Arrow Strike (AP costs 20 rage with 50/60/70/80 pve set and Arrow Strike gives 20 rage when you crit so you should always be able to spam it) and you wont want to use your delphic once you can spam AP cause delphic uses a whole turn and a half to fire off and AP is the fastest skill we archers have to in the same amount of turns AP can do more damage for less rage. As for sylph round best way to go is just transform instantly and go afk mode, once you attack once instantly use chaos rune and then you can double hit with all the sylph skills pretty much every time.

P.S. if you have a rage rune that could help a TON during non sylph rounds to be able to spam AP even more.

Comment

As your cloth and talent skill level's increase rage and ap get easier, you'll not need to desylph to get rage up on that round.
      Also brute handy on wb as well.
      Wren
      S1
      VictisHNR

Comment

and delph still quite useful on wb, adding to ap is not ineffectave, once you figure out a rotation that make's it work.
        Wren
        S1
        VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by SnipeShot6 View Post
          As a fell archer i can say your rotation is somewhat inefficient, dont use deep freeze at all, it doesnt slow the boss so its just a waste of a turn and rage... since you say that you dont have enough rage to spam AP im guessing you dont have lvl 50 pve gear yet. Once you get the passive +10 rage per action from set you should be able to spam AP with Arrow Strike (AP costs 20 rage with 50/60/70/80 pve set and Arrow Strike gives 20 rage when you crit so you should always be able to spam it) and you wont want to use your delphic once you can spam AP cause delphic uses a whole turn and a half to fire off and AP is the fastest skill we archers have to in the same amount of turns AP can do more damage for less rage. As for sylph round best way to go is just transform instantly and go afk mode, once you attack once instantly use chaos rune and then you can double hit with all the sylph skills pretty much every time.

P.S. if you have a rage rune that could help a TON during non sylph rounds to be able to spam AP even more.
          I do have the full legendary 50 set. For me, I use delphic the very first move and it fires before the WB hits me once. I may be mistaken but I believe DF gives me more rage than AP does. I will have to pay closer attention next time. The reason I don't use AP more than once is I like to have 100 rage at the start of each round and that would not happen when spamming AP.

And the reason I do not do a full sylph round is I get less gold that way. If I use my delphic on the sylph round, I get way more gold than if I just used my sylph even with fast hitting.

I will try to make a video come the next WB and see if I can figure out how to post it here. Much easier to show you than explain this.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            I do have the full legendary 50 set. For me, I use delphic the very first move and it fires before the WB hits me once. I may be mistaken but I believe DF gives me more rage than AP does. I will have to pay closer attention next time. The reason I don't use AP more than once is I like to have 100 rage at the start of each round and that would not happen when spamming AP.

And the reason I do not do a full sylph round is I get less gold that way. If I use my delphic on the sylph round, I get way more gold than if I just used my sylph even with fast hitting.

I will try to make a video come the next WB and see if I can figure out how to post it here. Much easier to show you than explain this.
            DF and AP both use the same rage amount and neither has a crit chance bonus. So using either takes 35 rage, 10 rage is returned to you via pve set, and sometimes 5 more for the crit. Moreover, DF is a slower cast than AP and deals less damage. DF should never be used outside of necro (or non-nm MPs, I guess).

Leading with delphic is a mixed bag of usefulness. On the plus side, you might gain a partial round since it's a slow cast but leading seems to diminish that. On the down side, you don't have the 10% Battle Prowess buff build up on turn 1. If you use DS later, you get that bonus which, of course, is more powerful on your more powerful moves.

Full slyph round with "fast hitting" or "doubling" (whatever you want to call it) is better than a partial slyph round. If it's not, then you need to adjust your slyph round rotation. That said, if you're still married to the delphic lead idea, can just delphic and then awaken into a full slyph round. That's fine and dandy. Leading with a reg move makes the doubling easier. No sense in ending awaken early so you can go back to slinging AS and MS, far inferior to other herc/eve skills (assuming you actually have skills on herc/eve and aren't just using the three starter moves; need more than that to double effectively--short circuit's CD is too long).

Oh, and make sure you're either fast casting or at least using AS every other attack on nonslyph rounds. You get more attacks in cuz archers are fast. Also also, stand in front of your troops so you get the passive buff bonus from eve on slyph rounds.

89k patk archer here with (finally) maxed out herc. Usually get 400-500k nonslyph rounds and 700-850k slyph rounds (barring any screw-ups or really poor crit performance). Not exactly comparable to you...but just showing slyph round should be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              DF and AP both use the same rage amount and neither has a crit chance bonus. So using either takes 35 rage, 10 rage is returned to you via pve set, and sometimes 5 more for the crit. Moreover, DF is a slower cast than AP and deals less damage. DF should never be used outside of necro (or non-nm MPs, I guess).

Leading with delphic is a mixed bag of usefulness. On the plus side, you might gain a partial round since it's a slow cast but leading seems to diminish that. On the down side, you don't have the 10% Battle Prowess buff build up on turn 1. If you use DS later, you get that bonus which, of course, is more powerful on your more powerful moves.

Full slyph round with "fast hitting" or "doubling" (whatever you want to call it) is better than a partial slyph round. If it's not, then you need to adjust your slyph round rotation. That said, if you're still married to the delphic lead idea, can just delphic and then awaken into a full slyph round. That's fine and dandy. Leading with a reg move makes the doubling easier. No sense in ending awaken early so you can go back to slinging AS and MS, far inferior to other herc/eve skills (assuming you actually have skills on herc/eve and aren't just using the three starter moves; need more than that to double effectively--short circuit's CD is too long).

Oh, and make sure you're either fast casting or at least using AS every other attack on nonslyph rounds. You get more attacks in cuz archers are fast. Also also, stand in front of your troops so you get the passive buff bonus from eve on slyph rounds.

89k patk archer here with (finally) maxed out herc. Usually get 400-500k nonslyph rounds and 700-850k slyph rounds (barring any screw-ups or really poor crit performance). Not exactly comparable to you...but just showing slyph round should be higher.
              I have DF at level 2 and AP at level 1, DF at level 2 does more damage than AP at level 1.

I am only using the three basic skills on eve. When I do a full slyph round and no regular skill, I do not get that much more than a non sylph round, maybe 5 to 10k more, sometimes not that much.

What is the passive buff you talk about when standing in front of troops?

Comment

I have DF at level 2 and AP at level 1, DF at level 2 does more damage than AP at level 1.

I am only using the three basic skills on eve. When I do a full slyph round and no regular skill, I do not get that much more than a non sylph round, maybe 5 to 10k more, sometimes not that much.

As an archer, who have fast cast time skills, you should always try to double hit :P

Sylph turn, here's what you can do :

Arrow strike, Arrow Strike + Awaken + Chaos rune (all in one turn), then classic sylph skill rotation.

On hero turn, you can do :

Arrow strike (then click afk mode), as soon as your next skill is shot, do armor piercer (unless the selected skill is armor piercer, then do an arrow strike), they should be cast within the same turn if you dont lag too much. Then arrow strike + armor piercer in one turn again etc..until you're out of rage, then use multi shot. (Yeah, I don't use delphic for wb, I think it decreases gold income).

You can try it, and see if you get more than with your current rotation (you should), then come back and tell us how it went XD

(And yes, at lvl 1 armor piercer, you can even do 2 armor piercer in a row, in the same turn XD)
                Last edited by R226329038; 11-17-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                  As an archer, who have fast cast time skills, you should always try to double hit :P

Sylph turn, here's what you can do :

Arrow strike, Arrow Strike + Awaken + Chaos rune (all in one turn), then classic sylph skill rotation.

On hero turn, you can do :

Arrow strike (then click afk mode), as soon as your next skill is shot, do armor piercer (unless the selected skill is armor piercer, then do an arrow strike), they should be cast within the same turn if you dont lag too much. Then arrow strike + armor piercer in one turn again etc..until you're out of rage, then use multi shot. (Yeah, I don't use delphic for wb, I think it decreases gold income).

You can try it, and see if you get more than with your current rotation (you should), then come back and tell us how it went XD

(And yes, at lvl 1 armor piercer, you can even do 2 armor piercer in a row, in the same turn XD)
                  Ok, now is there a difference between the double hitting and fast hitting? I do what I call fast hitting where the skills are flashing.

I don't see how the delphic can decrease gold income. Especially when I am able to fire the delphic before the WB hits me one time. At the start, my hero delphic crits around 100k. At 20 inspiration, my hero delphic crits between 130k to 150k and I never miss on my regular delphic, not once. AP usually crits around 40 to 50k.

When you say all in one turn, do you mean before you get hit once?

Just so you all know, on the hero round, I normally get off 11 shots, sometimes 12. Not sure if that is the norm for all archers though, maybe it is.

Comment

too lazy to read the thread
                    but if you have pve gear
                    make sure you use AS, MS, AP

its by far the best
                    i make 250k-300k hero rounds
                    and 350k-450k sylph rounds
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Ok, now is there a difference between the double hitting and fast hitting? I do what I call fast hitting where the skills are flashing.

I don't see how the delphic can decrease gold income. Especially when I am able to fire the delphic before the WB hits me one time. At the start, my hero delphic crits around 100k. At 20 inspiration, my hero delphic crits between 130k to 150k and I never miss on my regular delphic, not once. AP usually crits around 40 to 50k.

When you say all in one turn, do you mean before you get hit once?

Just so you all know, on the hero round, I normally get off 11 shots, sometimes 12. Not sure if that is the norm for all archers though, maybe it is.
                      i always get 5-6 APs in critting for 150k-200k
                      delphic sniper hits for 250k at 80 rage
                      for that rage i can use 4 APs for triple that damage
                      also ending on delphic is stupid, its a slower skill. You can fit in another double shot, AP, AS and then a rage rune to max your rage for the next round
                      i would show a video, but i was using a delphic sniper/AP set when i recorded, which i now realize is pretty dumb

Comment

Oh...that would be why. I was assuming max lvl of both.

Yeah...having no skills, your slyph is basically only good for the delphic. You won't notice much difference. Use bb to buy slyph skills or at least one (Jupiter's Wrath). Even doubling something like basic+short circuit, basic-delphic, basic-short circuit, basic-rune...that's not going to be great.

That's one of eve's passives (Unstable Voltage). Get a 5% dmg buff each stack (stacks up to 10x). You get a stack each time you're hit. But if you don't have the passive bought, then yeah...does nothing.

So my suggestion instead is to lvl so you can get your skills upped and spend your bb (from spire, check-in, etc.) on slyph skills.

Comment

How do I go about uploading a video to here? Can I upload a video directly from my computer or do I need to upload it to a website first?

And how well does Enhanced Ruthlessness astral work against the boss? I have mine up to level 3.
                          Last edited by R262181389; 11-18-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

How do I go about uploading a video to here? Can I upload a video directly from my computer or do I need to upload it to a website first?

And how well does Enhanced Ruthlessness astral work against the boss? I have mine up to level 3.

depends how you feel about the astral, i tried it and hated it, i know some people who absolutely love it

Comment

same as hobo same skills normal round is as ap spam (dubble hits ) then before going sylph i use multishot for the exstra passive damage boost sometimes i use ms at the end of my normal round if it goes off

Comment

Working...
                              X