I want that.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want that.

I wanted in no activity wartune give each other mutually, so the junk that you have, can be given to your friends, so you profit your friends also lucky to get the goods.

Originally posted by DaveSuci View Post
    I wanted in no activity wartune give each other mutually, so the junk that you have, can be given to your friends, so you profit your friends also lucky to get the goods.
    Hello.
    I am not quite sure I understood what you mean.I would not give junk to my friends,because I like them
    Assuming you mean being able to trade items in-game,it has been suggested before,and discussed.
    Some players seem to find it useful,some think that it will imbalance the game too much.
    We will just have to wait and see what the devs decide about it.
    Have a nice day.

Comment

I just wish there was activity of selling or giving in each guild, I just want to wartune also no such activity, would you mind? not just give it, I mean not giving junk or garbage, if a child needs a shirt, no friend who has, he can send them via email or mail, agree?

Comment

I just wish there was activity of selling or giving in each guild, I just want to wartune also no such activity, would you mind? not just give it, I mean not giving junk or garbage, if a child needs a shirt, no friend who has, he can send them via email or mail, agree?

Comment

Working...
        X