astral/battle rating suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amarski View Post
    here are my astrals i am level 55 mage with 64k br with sylph equipped. i am going to camp 55 until i can get to 100k br .. just wondering what astrals would be good for me. thanks for the constructive critisicm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127145[/ATTACH]
    Get rid of block and hp and use a will destroyer[yellow] and goddess blessing[yellow] as well as upgrade your mdef astral to red.

Comment

here are my astrals i am level 55 mage with 64k br with sylph equipped. i am going to camp 55 until i can get to 100k br .. just wondering what astrals would be good for me. thanks for the constructive critisism.
      Not sure how anyone can camp at any level less than 70 after the Exp Cap Nerf of 2014. That would mean that you are not gathering any exp whatsoever, which also means you are not getting the things you need to raise your BR as well.

Just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
        Not sure how anyone can camp at any level less than 70 after the Exp Cap Nerf of 2014. That would mean that you are not gathering any exp whatsoever, which also means you are not getting the things you need to raise your BR as well.

Just sayin....
        The truth as been revealed
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Honestly it is not only astrals that boost BR,
          here - lemme dig up a post that's related to this and help you a mile more:
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....54#post1248454
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Just sayin....
            im doing fine with out getting exp, just sayin

Comment

here are my astrals i am level 55 mage with 64k br with sylph equipped. i am going to camp 55 until i can get to 100k br .. just wondering what astrals would be good for me. thanks for the constructive critisicm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127145[/ATTACH]
              make a new post so people don't get confused
              IGN: igors0698
              Class: mage
              Level: 59
              BR: 118k+
              Server: R2games 391

Comment

Just sayin....
                Its not about not gaining xp, but gaining useful xp, like avoid mpds as much as possible, no spire and so on, no necro. I gained all my xp from 50 to 54 with cata, and 56-58 with cata and sone sylph events.
                180k lvl 59 here in case you wonder
                Last edited by Blackstar95; 02-18-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackstar95 View Post
                  Its not about not gaining xp, but gaining useful xp, like avoid mpds as much as possible, no spire and so on, no necro. I gained all my xp from 50 to 54 with cata, and 56-58 with cata and sone sylph events.
                  180k lvl 59 here in case you wonder
                  Usefull xp?! How did you come with the idea some xp is usefull and some aint?

Are you from the people crying about gem transposers when not doing necro?

Will you be from the people complaining about how BG, FT is unfair too?

You are not doing almost any event, but are proud from your br?

Explain your logic if there is any.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Useful exp? Is that like "tired blood"?

The point I was making is that you need to go into the dungeons to get the materials you need for your gears. Unless you just suck up insignia from BG, GB and fishing, you'd have to go into dungeons to get your crystaloids and legend stones(which of course are available in any decent guild shop).

Perhaps you were pre-nerf and have been away from the game a while and recently returned.

Comment

Working...
                    X