Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Yeah.

    I went 150% with another knight (which was a bit surprising because he was 60k br higher, but weird build/fake BR Idfk) we just kept hitting each other and healing back/shielding (+ we used pretty much same skill set) a real gem of a battle where win/lose you feel good about it.

    Sure there's a lot of fights where one sylph round and opponent is dead/you're dead... but I don't really consider those battles.


    Also if you've seen CW finals vids for top 16 most those fights end up with several sylph rounds, survive one round then come back to fight again!

    yes love fights like that
    there was one i had in arena today (or yesterday for america i guess)
    where we faced others on our server
    our group was
    175k
    190k
    200k
    and idk the other guy 100k or smth

    and another group from our server
    280k
    180k
    120k
    150k

    we won all 4 fights but they were close, it was anyones game in sylph mode, we just got the delphics off first

    i also love watching eliatans class wars videos
    archer class wars are usually just so boring, mages looks like they have so much strategy and planning involved
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

    Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

    Comment


    • #47
      Canceling sylph first can give you the advantage in fights that last long, means you'll be first to go back into sylph @100% timer.


      @Hobo have you seen Vixen's vids? Even tho I'm not a fan of the strategy he/some of the others used it's pretty interesting seeing the tops clash.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Yeah.

        I went 150% with another knight (which was a bit surprising because he was 60k br higher, but weird build/fake BR Idfk) we just kept hitting each other and healing back/shielding (+ we used pretty much same skill set) a real gem of a battle where win/lose you feel good about it.

        Sure there's a lot of fights where one sylph round and opponent is dead/you're dead... but I don't really consider those battles.


        Also if you've seen CW finals vids for top 16 most those fights end up with several sylph rounds, survive one round then come back to fight again!
        well i did mention tht the one with strong sylph wins, :3 9oc chars must be same stats n all) i.e someone with OP athena, and other with just any weak sylph as half of br of his athena will lose immediatly.
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Canceling sylph first can give you the advantage in fights that last long, means you'll be first to go back into sylph @100% timer.
          well i have a sylph tht steals ur 500 points n adds them to mine n delsylphs u first wil u count it as advantange for opponent.
          S371/Zetsuen.
          Honor: GDK
          KNIGHT ☣

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by redav View Post
            well i did mention tht the one with strong sylph wins, :3 9oc chars must be same stats n all) i.e someone with OP athena, and other with just any weak sylph as half of br of his athena will lose immediatly.
            Nope.

            My team one shots orange sylph noobs daily, no good does a strong sylph do if your toon is weak. And Athena is a bad example, a Herc with half an Athena's BR still has the edge.

            Comment


            • #51
              not all ends tht fast tho :s , but its like almost everything, there r always exception. or im just the unlucky one who doesnt get the long battles,
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Nope.

                My team one shots orange sylph noobs daily, no good does a strong sylph do if your toon is weak. And Athena is a bad example, a Herc with half an Athena's BR still has the edge.
                what would u say about my medusa? :s then , it eats the hercs in sylph arena n pvp as well/
                S371/Zetsuen.
                Honor: GDK
                KNIGHT ☣

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by redav View Post
                  what would u say about my medusa? :s then , it eats the hercs in sylph arena n pvp as well/
                  Your opponents don't know how to play?

                  Don't get me wrong, Medusa's great support, but as a stand-alone main sylph unless you have a max orange with much higher BR you'd never beat me with similar stats.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    :s i just did beat a knight with higher stats using medusa. but i only have advantage against hercs, since i have a 40% dmg reduction skill for 3 turns, n 500 awaking points stealing skill.
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    Honor: GDK
                    KNIGHT ☣

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Your opponents don't know how to play?

                      Don't get me wrong, Medusa's great support, but as a stand-alone main sylph unless you have a max orange with much higher BR you'd never beat me with similar stats.
                      knights with similar stats hit me like 60k critic delphic when i m having 260k hp. xP .is tht the power of herc.?
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      Honor: GDK
                      KNIGHT ☣

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Canceling sylph first can give you the advantage in fights that last long, means you'll be first to go back into sylph @100% timer.


                        @Hobo have you seen Vixen's vids? Even tho I'm not a fan of the strategy he/some of the others used it's pretty interesting seeing the tops clash.

                        nah haven't seen vixen i used to watch cos.mos class wars videos but i see his mistakes and they frustrate me so much
                        expecially when he doesnt pick up on them, i'll go check vixen out

                        would like to see Azrican as well, he has taken out some pretty high br archers
                        i've been betting on him the last 4 cw

                        can i have a link to vixens, cant seem to find his video
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                        Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by redav View Post
                          knights with similar stats hit me like 60k critic delphic when i m having 260k hp. xP .is tht the power of herc.?
                          60K? I really don't kn ow how his deter lvl....

                          medusa really not good for 1vs1, either you have good tactic or that knight really a noob...

                          in 2100 BG I just killed a 370K orange triton knight with luck (no dryad, both sides 0 awaken pt, full HP), just want to say sylphs are not all the case (yes they affect much but not all)
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            tritons are just fraggile in front of herc, and yes 60k delphic :3 coz i have 40 % dmg redcution skill. tht cant be scattered, means u got no way to deal with it, it will just reduce ur dmg dealth by 40% . almost half, not just 1 turn, 3 turns to be exact :s . its not the noob knights i fight , some r well.
                            n im having 260k hp , just coz of hp skill of medusa. 30% extra hp for 3 rounds, a herc cant counter 40% dmg reduction + 30% extra hp.
                            Last edited by redav; 11-19-2014, 08:59 AM.
                            S371/Zetsuen.
                            Honor: GDK
                            KNIGHT ☣

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              60K? I really don't kn ow how his deter lvl....

                              medusa really not good for 1vs1, either you have good tactic or that knight really a noob...

                              in 2100 BG I just killed a 370K orange triton knight with luck (no dryad, both sides 0 awaken pt, full HP), just want to say sylphs are not all the case (yes they affect much but not all)
                              well i do have a good tactic to deal with herc knights, but against any other sylph, im just ****** XD
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              Honor: GDK
                              KNIGHT ☣

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                come on my guardian rune is much better than -50 percent damage....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X