God's Descent / Titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's Descent / Titles

Would be cool, if at the end of each God's Descent Event, titles were distributed to
    the top 10 on each server.

1st Place God's Descent
    2nd Place God's Descent
    3rd Place God's Descent
    Top10 God's Descent

The titles would expire at the end of the next event. So if I got myself Top10 this
    month, I would have a Top10 God's Descent Title, until the end of the next event.

Was gonna just say 30days, but not every month has 30 days. So just reset and
    re-distribute the titles, at end of next of the next event.

The God's Descent Titles, would add small attributes like any other title.
    Last edited by Aaron_VS; 11-23-2014, 10:00 AM. Reason: fixed typing errors =D

Class: Knight
    Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
    Would be cool, if at the end of each God's Descent Event, titles were distributed to
    the top 10 on each server.

1st Place God's Descent
    2nd Place God's Descent
    3rd Place God's Descent
    Top10 God's Descent

The titles would expire at the end of the next event. So if I got myself Top10 this
    month, I would have a Top10 God's Descent Title, until the end of the next event.

Was gonna just say 30days, but not every month has 30 days. So just reset and
    re-distribute the titles, at end of next of the next event.

The God's Descent Titles, would add small attributes like any other title.
    Hello.
    There are many titles for many different things,so in my opinion,why not for this also?It is a monthly event,and pretty hard to be in the top also.
    Thumbs up.

Comment

It's bad enough that on my server the same cashers use endless attempts and steal all the star tear shards and knock anyone that is the top down, and now you want to give them a title for that.

Same with the other titles, always go to the same cashers
      Only the fishing one goes to "ordinary" players.

Comment

Working...
      X