BR proof thread for HoF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR proof thread for HoF

Hello guys,as we all know,there were some issues last year with the HoF rewards.
    As a suggestion,i'd say it would be a good thing just to post screenshots of your BR while not using pots scrolls or any buffs,as a proof to which rewards you are eligible for HoF.
    Just in case you get less than you are supposed to,you could make a ticket and direct them to this thread,that you had the required BR with one day in advance.
    So,here is mine:no pots,no scrolls.
    Attached Files

i did it already in the mage section, and i also placed my mouse on the clock between rankings and mails so i can have the proof regarding the day too . I suggest you do the same regarding the clock :P

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      i did it already in the mage section, and i also placed my mouse on the clock between rankings and mails so i can have the proof regarding the day too . I suggest you do the same regarding the clock :P
      well he has the forum date, as long as he keeps the post unedited
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Further proof with the buff window opened,that there are no scrolls and pots being used.

I don't see how the class could have anything to do with this event,regarding the comment on the mage section,I was just trying to create a place for these types of screenshots.We dun want no stinky mages here nwya
        Attached Files

Comment

Screenies don't really tell the whole story, though. BRs stay on the buffed number a few seconds after pots run out, so posting a screenshot saying you've got no post and scrolls on doesn't mean you didn't have them on 5 seconds previous.

Oh, and is that a level 1 power pot I see in your screenshot? ^_^
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Screenies don't really tell the whole story, though. BRs stay on the buffed number a few seconds after pots run out, so posting a screenshot saying you've got no post and scrolls on doesn't mean you didn't have them on 5 seconds previous.

Only the BR on the top left stays the same for longer,the one posted under your character changes.
            I will come back to this a bit later with another screenshot showing that also,or maybe even a video to make it safer I guess.
            Hopefully such proof won't be needed,no?
            And as for that pot,I only used it so that the buff menu pops up,so you can't say it was hidden and that in fact I had pots on

Comment

for some reason this thread made me want to buy and use 999 level 1 power pots, and so i did
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

1st post is unbuffed.
                2nd post is buffed.
                he posted 2 pics to show the comparison between unbuffed and (minor) buffed.

i had something else to say about your post but i'll keep it on my own for now.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Ok since extra proof was needed,here is a vid,if this won't do also i kill myself
                  So,proof that BR is live,and mouseover the buff area to see there is nothing there.
                  Here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5PbLcRsBSs

Comment

wooow,looks like players lie too much to your company bout their progress.hard to believe them eh?only R2 deserve the trust cos R2 is the honest one,rite?

Comment

u could just have put that in the share your archer like i did yesterday

Comment

Screenies don't really tell the whole story, though.
                        R2 Helen's post don't tell the whole story either.

So many people asking for the details for the HoF event, all I see is mentors replying with " I assume" or " I believe"
                        and last but least " lets hope for the best" .

Not that i would cry if i didn't get the 250k rewards, but its a shame an event is posted a month in advance and then nothing.
                        People that don't visit the forums don't even know about it.
                        Last edited by pietjeprecies; 11-26-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Well, seems like "I assume" , "I dont know" , "I believe" tends to be the right words from the so called "helpers" of this company.
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            1st post is unbuffed.
                            2nd post is buffed.
                            he posted 2 pics to show the comparison between unbuffed and (minor) buffed.

i had something else to say about your post but i'll keep it on my own for now.
                            What is it?You made me super curious

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderz007 View Post
                              Hello guys,as we all know,there were some issues last year with the HoF rewards.
                              As a suggestion,i'd say it would be a good thing just to post screenshots of your BR while not using pots scrolls or any buffs,as a proof to which rewards you are eligible for HoF.
                              Just in case you get less than you are supposed to,you could make a ticket and direct them to this thread,that you had the required BR with one day in advance.
                              So,here is mine:no pots,no scrolls.
                              Nice Mortal Combat reference (sylph name). Mine is also named Raiden, my iris is SubZero, my Apollo is scorpion, and my hades is named Reptile!

Comment

Working...
                              X