Anatomy of a forum moderator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anatomy of a forum moderator

What exactly is forum mods responsibility here? Are they useful in any kind? Does this forum need them?

All i see from mods is to lock threads that raise some question and dress it in "TOS doesnt allow to discuss this". Censoring "offensive" (lolwtfsrsly) words to cupcakes, relaying some tickets (or at least they say so) to people that should do their job handling those even w/o someone pocking them......aaand thats it, rest is "we dont know", "we have no info", "keep an eye on the forum" etc.

So how are those mods helpful?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

they banned antitpabgdjgsdd
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

They make Cupcake for everyone
      AeonClaire
      A Noobish Knight
      Moonlight
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      This char is an ALT because we need more player to cure our loneliness

AeonFlux
      Mage
      Moonlight
      S3 Worg Lair Europe

Comment

they have responsibilities, and respect their authoriteey (cartmans voice)

they answer questions of players and they have contact with r2. They also post events (late, but thats the fault of r2). whenever tickets are unanswered they pass them along.
        The rest you told yourself but you forgot: check new and hot events section:P

Comment

Mods are here to help those who cant figure out **** on their own, most of whom have trouble understanding the things you tell them anyways. But hey, they do their best :/

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            What exactly is forum mods responsibility here? Are they useful in any kind? Does this forum need them?

All i see from mods is to lock threads that raise some question and dress it in "TOS doesnt allow to discuss this". Censoring "offensive" (lolwtfsrsly) words to cupcakes, relaying some tickets (or at least they say so) to people that should do their job handling those even w/o someone pocking them......aaand thats it, rest is "we dont know", "we have no info", "keep an eye on the forum" etc.

So how are those mods helpful?
            I think mods do help. Imagine if this forum didnt had any mods, who would keep contact with devs and gm ? We all know they dont give a **** about us, they dont check this forum, some of them barely understand english, they have ****** answers to tickets bla bla. Bottomlime devs and gm are a bunch of idiots and nothing else and here`s an example to a ticket answer from a so called gm.
            GM: Dear Customer, Thanks for your patience. Our pro team are working to fix this and there will be compensation delivered in few days. Please focus the forum for any updating. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ntenance-27-11 .

Problem is that link has nothing to do with what i have asked (had 2 attempts on wheel of prosperity and dissapeared), they send me to a link that is totally about something else. As i said, bunch of retards and idiots who can barely understand english, giving wrong information or no info at all. So my oppinion is that mods are more helpfull than the entire company, without them the questions and tickets will be in vain.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X