Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide players icon in world boss

Dear Admin,

I would like to request you to consider implementing an ICON which will HIDE PLAYERS during WORLD BOSSes. Similar as in CLOUD CITY and Sylph Atoll during ATOLL BOSS. This will help reduce the lag which is experienced by players everyday and you get lesser complaints relatively regarding this issue. You can have a discussion regarding this with the development team which would be beneficial for everyone.

Thanks & Regards,
    PIKUSMART.
    Attached Files
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    I don't know.
    0.00%

would be great in toa too
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

This has been mentioned and asked for so many times. Still, no response on that issue.
      I will always support this idea and hope it's gonna be brought to life.

Comment

Originally posted by PIKUSMART View Post
        Dear Admin,

I would like to request you to consider implementing an ICON which will HIDE PLAYERS during WORLD BOSSes. Similar as in CLOUD CITY and Sylph Atoll during ATOLL BOSS. This will help reduce the lag which is experienced by players everyday and you get lesser complaints relatively regarding this issue. You can have a discussion regarding this with the development team which would be beneficial for everyone.

Thanks & Regards,
        PIKUSMART.
        Hello.
        I like this suggestion,and I guess many others want to get rid of all the other players when they are fighting the world boss.
        Nothing much that needs to be added here...thumbs up!

Comment

Totally agree on this.

Would love a hide players button.

Comment

Working...
          X