Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so the patch has been out 2 days now but how has someone managed this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doranos89
    replied
    Well...you can also do arena with strategy? I was in Diamond group this morning and I got 7 of my 10 attempt with 250 pts each. You just need to refresh the list of opponents till you find someone low enough in br but who still give massive pts. I'm rank 2 in Diamond group right now and the top 6 ( except for me) have around 200k br when I'm at 130k. And liger, test server pts got reseted after the weekly reward, so don't start rumor ;p

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    Well the new sylph arena is annoying, I didn`t get on till late cos they shut the server down for emergency maintenance when I WAS online and had time, and when I get back on and try to do sylph arena it gives the message........ Cannot Challenge Between 11pm-00.00am So today I lose all my attempts :/
    NICE...... Not!!

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Ah was wondering about this as well actually, sometimes the forums are good

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by littlemano View Post
    Yea I was not sure if it would work either, if I recall correctly I had 101 attempts.
    you sir
    are a genius

Leave a comment:

• littlemano
    replied
    Yea I was not sure if it would work either, if I recall correctly I had 101 attempts.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Lolz never thought that would work, good job for them, clever thinking.

Leave a comment:

• littlemano
    replied
    Well before anyone post something about my toon(US West), I too was able to get even more points than everyone else. I had bought extra slyph arena attempts before maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• Jediay
    replied
    Some people bought tons of extra attempts before the patch. They were smart, we weren't.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    considering hes ona kabam server imposible

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    so go to look at sylph rankings last night someone had managed to get into silver though it was abit fishy go check today and the same person is now in gold group with 5.6k points..... will post a screenshot if needed but its not even remotly posible to get that meny points in 2 days..... most u get per win is 200 x20 = 4k
    have you considered that this player may have been in the test server and may have accumilated enough points to be in the highest sub group of the silver group and was very close to being in the gold group?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X