campaign hero mode question ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• campaign hero mode question ?

hey ok I am doing the hero mode in campaign and I can pass the last boss in endless path but for some reason eternal sanctuary last boss I am stuck on he's doing 80k hits and 120k hits of damage. what em I missing dose he do patk matk do I need more of one type of Res. cause its really making me mad I can pass endless path witch should be harder but not the level before It. i have blessed and buffed to the max. any ideas and please don't say buy more balens because if I could I would. my 80 gear is fully enchanted except one piece its lv30 Click image for larger version

Name:	a.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	549.7 KB
ID:	1762661
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

use your imagination you can do it

Comment

I can understand level 70 having a hard time, but 80.. you're not paying attention to the boss.
      how can you pass it in normal mode before, do it naked and multiply it times infinity...
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

buy me more balens
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          buy me more balens
          this right here this!!!!
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
            this right here this!!!!
            What that guy said!
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

level has nothing to do with it cause level don't mean anything. not paying attention to what I passed endless path and it is supposed to be harder than the one i am trying to pass.
              Mage: level 80
              Battle rating:guess
              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

hero mode is slightly harder but they are still pretty easy to kill, im 260k br (not including sylph br) and i afked the eternal sanctuary boss (im a mage and i was in front of my troops) i did not turn on afk mode either.
                i killed it and it somehow got me to half hp lol.

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                  level has nothing to do with it cause level don't mean anything. not paying attention to what I passed endless path and it is supposed to be harder than the one i am trying to pass.
                  Just for fun of it, i stripped down to 226k br.
                  It is harder because you need to kill it just right after he throws 6k bleed.
                  That's the maximum time you have, after the bleed he does big blows of 100k.

There was a 50% reflect buff before bleed, you can either purge (rune) or auto it
                  but you need resto right after he throws bleed then quickly sylph for delphic.
                  I also have 200k hp even naked so i can take on atleast 1 big blow
                  in order to kill him under 10 turns. Hope that helps.

edit: I just noticed, you have too much mdef. Get rid of it.
                  Bosses ALWAYS deal neutral damage, doesnt matter matk or patk.
                  In case for eternal sanctuary, it does static damage
                  just like the 2nd last boss in nirvana/nm.
                  Last edited by laba-laba; 12-13-2014, 09:41 PM.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I did the dungeon yesterday, I have about 20k br more than you. the only problem on the first try I had was the reflect buff and that I used a weaker sylph. all I can say is kill fast and watch out for the reflect buff. I agree with above that you have a lot mdf, maybe change some to hp?

Comment

I don't get it. The Eternal Sanctuary Hero quest. I can beat the dungeon in my sleep, but cannot get a SSS rating no matter what I do. I know I am missing something, but don't know what. Any legit advice? Click image for larger version

Name:	cthulhuu 3-13-15.jpg
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	1709564
                      cthulhuu
                      Level 80 Archer
                      S6

Comment

Originally posted by battlinjack View Post
                        I don't get it. The Eternal Sanctuary Hero quest. I can beat the dungeon in my sleep, but cannot get a SSS rating no matter what I do. I know I am missing something, but don't know what. Any legit advice? [ATTACH=CONFIG]129830[/ATTACH]
                        it would be more helpful if you posted the result screen instead. from there we can see which one you were lacking: dealt damage, received damage, or number of deaths.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Lag could be causing some trouble.

I am a level 72 archer with a BR of about 204k with no blessing or buffs. I did not have any trouble passing on my first time, did not even see the reflect come up. Now I did not save the results, they need to make that screen stay up there until you exit out of it yourself.

Comment

A quick idea would be to polarize your resistances to what your current sylph's element is. this higher your resistances, the less damage you'll take, which should make beating the campaign or getting sss rank significantly easier.
                            Name: Phoenixia
                            Server: R2 S-319
                            Class: Mage
                            BR: 911k
                            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Okay. Just to be clear. I have no problem winning the fight. My problem is I can't get the SSS rating. I beat final boss with 3-4 hits max. Even if I leave troops and pet behind, it's no problem. From what I understand, I am doing more than enough damge, but just not getting the rating. If I'm missing something (duh) please clear it up for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eternal sanc results.jpg
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	1709723 Click image for larger version

Name:	cthulhuu 3-15-15.jpg
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	1709724
                              cthulhuu
                              Level 80 Archer
                              S6