Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

what a laugh:))

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    wth its going on. this is **, they are laughing in our faces. why did everyone got the comp when west was the only one with the bug. and seams bulk exchange was taken out to
    Bulk exchange is active on new events (hoof/forge/etc) but not on old ones (sylph/etc) must be difficult copy pasting a couple lines of coding harrharr

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
      wth its going on. this is **, they are laughing in our faces. why did everyone got the comp when west was the only one with the bug. and seams bulk exchange was taken out to
      You mean west non-test server...I'm in the test server in the West and my Sylph arena worked correctly the whole time. I also got those compensations for some reason...
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Bulk exchange is active on new events (hoof/forge/etc) but not on old ones (sylph/etc) must be difficult copy pasting a couple lines of coding harrharr
        yeah seams so. its just sad. this is what i was afraid of. they sending some comp packs for arena to everyone, evan those who had no problem, and evan those rewards not the full ones that we missed, and we dont know if the issue with sylph arena was solved either. also no one its answering us, or telling us what heappen and why. everyone hiding inside theyr shels when its convenient

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
          yeah seams so. its just sad. this is what i was afraid of. they sending some comp packs for arena to everyone, evan those who had no problem, and evan those rewards not the full ones that we missed, and we dont know if the issue with sylph arena was solved either. also no one its answering us, or telling us what heappen and why. everyone hiding inside theyr shels when its convenient
          If they fixed anything we would've gotten today's daily rewards I imagine... but since nothing, I do wonder about that. We'll see tomorrow I guess

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            yeah seams so. its just sad. this is what i was afraid of. they sending some comp packs for arena to everyone, evan those who had no problem, and evan those rewards not the full ones that we missed, and we dont know if the issue with sylph arena was solved either. also no one its answering us, or telling us what heappen and why. everyone hiding inside theyr shels when its convenient
            Actually sylph arena worked for me today and i did get the reward , so mybe it's fixed ( or mybe not )
            Character : Dante

            Class : knight

            Server : 81 -US


            Platform : Kabam

            Battle rating : 488 k

            Guild : GodsHonor

            Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

            Comment


            • #21
              i want comp pack for GA
              they kept me in gold group for some reason
              and my rank hasnt increased since the emergency maint. a few days ago
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

              Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

              Comment


              • #22
                Grats on making WB completely unbearable with this christmas garbage

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Grats on making WB completely unbearable with this christmas garbage
                  oh whats it like?

                  i told myself i would go to sleep so i logged off
                  secretly it was just an excuse not to do wb, cos i hate it
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    oh whats it like?

                    i told myself i would go to sleep so i logged off
                    secretly it was just an excuse not to do wb, cos i hate it
                    well I saw an ugly piece of **** troll with a chicken on a stick

                    before it disappeared and I couldn't load a single ******* battle

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      lets comment on 200 balen sylph socketing rod too...
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        well I saw an ugly piece of **** troll with a chicken on a stick

                        before it disappeared and I couldn't load a single ******* battle

                        so in other words no more wb for me
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                        Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          so in other words no more wb for me
                          >

                          when it finally loads you get this garbage
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-16-2014, 03:57 PM. Reason: sorry there's a rude word in the image... tell your guildies off please ;)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            >

                            when it finally loads you get this garbage
                            i notice your guildies comment
                            did you enjoy the **** slapping?
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-16-2014, 03:57 PM. Reason: url removal
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                            Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              a troll wearing a sheep and hitting with a chicken, how christmas.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                i notice your guildies comment
                                did you enjoy the **** slapping?
                                Did 2 rounds in total that entire WB

                                I got enough **** slapping for a lifetime

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X