No announcement yet.

Class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does chaos work when all awakened,can enemy player hit own sylphs?

got lvl 10 chaos but it seems never worked ,only whith heals I found it work

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
      does chaos work when all awakened,can enemy player hit own sylphs?

got lvl 10 chaos but it seems never worked ,only whith heals I found it work
      i have the same feeling
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        yeah same

Triton healing sucks unless crit
        Sylph attack in general sucks
        but their HP/defense, ouch
        they're tanky af in most cases

could eat up 2-3 herc attacks killing one sylph -_-
        Wartune players have trouble adapting. I found this CW the most interesting so far. I've won a couple of matches because my opponents would waste herc delphics on my sylphs, while you can use 3x jupiter wrath in awakening mode which guarantees hitting the opponent. Also iris heal might not be that great but you can manage 2 heals/ match. Basic heal will heal troop with lowest HP. At the moment of awakening the player will have the lowest HP (so that's 1 heal), and if the iris doesn't die on first atack you can get a second heal. I've seen my 1 star blue iris heal me between 30-50k heal, so that's a min of 60k heal. Add heal rune and guardian and you're pretty much safe for a while. If you're lucky and you drag the game to 100% damage increase while still in sylph mode you can take down stronger players which have returned to normal by now since they've wasted delphic on one of your sylphs. YES CW is still cash wars but this change of scenery proved too much for a lot of heavy cashers. Finally a CW where strategy actually meant something. Too bad it was a 1 time thing.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
        X