Name:	sylph arena.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	1763001
    i dont understand this... pls someone explain it

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    That probably means it's bugged...with the old sylph arena, the point difference between everyone was always only like 5-30 pts, but I never saw anyone ranked wrong
    No, it wasn't a bug or a feature. It's cause I'd wait until 12:08, strip my sylph team down, take a loss, get ranked below him at the same pts (Sylph BR tiebreaker), put all my sylphs back on my team, and hit him at 12:09:30s. He just never bothered to open his battle log to see I'd beaten him and knocked him down a level.

I figured it was fair retaliation for one of his guildmates using his main and 2 alts to repeatedly knock my guildmate and in-game spouse down at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]119353[/ATTACH]
    What happened is that before the rankings updated they all moved past you. If you refresh you'd see the new totals and ranks would be fixed. Spend the 100k. You can afford it .

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Investigation? This looks like a job for Scooby Doo and the gang! TO THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!!!

ah yes my childhood was ruined when i grew up to realize shaggy was a pothead

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Sylph League Rankings update every half hour, think this issue could be due to that maybe?

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Xander. View Post
    This issue has been forwarded for investigation.Thank you for reporting it.
    Investigation? This looks like a job for Scooby Doo and the gang! TO THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kelbeans
    replied
    I hate to sound patronising but, press refresh for the 100k lol. I did this when I had the same thing show up, and it amended it straight away

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
    Gee, Hobo, would it be there are two #6's?

yes but the loki2454365354 guy said its a feature not a bug, thats why i said that lol

Leave a comment:

• StormcrowUS45
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    look again at the screenshot

look carefully
    Gee, Hobo, would it be there are two #6's?

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Wartune
    (g) Game
    A web based browser flash game full of bugs, and various unexplained features. Trying to search for logic in it is pointless. Just another coding mishap someone buried under the rug
    What is even better is the fact that before admitting to the bug, attempting to fix it, or explaining why they hate us.... they will simply add another new item (which comes with bugs) or event to the game

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
    I am always ranked lower in pet arena even though I have more points. It's a feature, not a bug.
    That probably means it's bugged...with the old sylph arena, the point difference between everyone was always only like 5-30 pts, but I never saw anyone ranked wrong

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    I am always ranked lower in pet arena even though I have more points. It's a feature, not a bug.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
    Pet arena has been like this since it came out....it's not a bug, it's a feature!
    look again at the screenshot

look carefully

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]119353[/ATTACH]
    Pet arena has been like this since it came out....it's not a bug, it's a feature!

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    ty man you have enlighten me but it sucks if I lose weekly title for example because of this
    Well, looking at your points, you're not in diamond bracket, so can't get title anyways. (Tho I guess you mean for in the next few days)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X