CW fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW fights

I request immediate answer from someone experienced because CUPCAKES i have seen tonight aren't written anywhere !! lost fight with full hp oponnent had around 60% hp, i 510k hp so dont try to say she maybe had more hp, cuz there's no way !!!!!!

In this post it says:
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Rules
    • Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

next time i will record and calculate dmg cuz this is not first time this happening but I didnt care about it, not im really angry because I have lost fights to lower battle rating player, who did less dmg and im 100% sure, and he had less hp, something is really CUPCAKED

Comment

Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
        next time i will record and calculate dmg cuz this is not first time this happening but I didnt care about it, not im really angry because I have lost fights to lower battle rating player, who did less dmg and im 100% sure, and he had less hp, something is really CUPCAKED
        hp no longer matters in who wins

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          In this post it says:
          Emma's post says greatest overall damage but the in-game info says highest remaining HP%... so not overly clear

But there was definately some weird things going on today:

· I won against an opponent when my Sylph Delph killed him but his deflect proc'd and killed me - historically this would have meant I lost.
          · I won against an opponent at time-out when I had 10% HP and he had around 90%... but I would swear blind he did more damage.
          . 3 times I got jammed by Amnesia which not only blocked out 5 skills/runes but also stopped me from selecting any non blocked action for 3 turns.
          . What I can only assume was Dark sylph's Chaos effect caused me to Delph my own sylphs but no Chaos icon showed.

As I have no chance of placing particularly high I am only mildly annoyed but those who had a real chance of a very high placing must be furious (like Pharma - who resoundingly spanked me)
          Last edited by DasUbermage; 12-20-2014, 05:39 PM.
          They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
          Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

Working...
          X