pristine charm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pristine charm

i've got a red pristine charm astral,should i keep it?does anyone ever use it?

keep it, dont use it, no one ever does.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I feel charming! Oh, so charming! It's alarming how charming I feel!
      Generally, no one uses it besides the Hall of Fame event when players' Battle Ratings are scanned for the reward.
      Then, if you're a few BR points short of classifying to another bracket, you can try boosting your BR by wearing this astral instead of any %-based (non-BR) astral.

Comment

World Boss. Put Charm in for Goddess Blessing for more gold/daru.
        IGN: TreeTopper
        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
        Guild: ESKReborn
        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
          World Boss. Put Charm in for Goddess Blessing for more gold/daru.
          I wish this was true. Santa?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

It is under some conditions, actually. Wasted the time to test it, doesn't give anything impressive, but 2k more gold/daru for me with 80 Templars with max main Troop PATK and 60 Advanced every attack run. Then again my Charm Astral is lvl 5....

Comment

charm astral just increase your troop HP not attack, it is almost completely useless unless your troop is so weak can't even survive WB hits
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Charm increases the number of troops, thus how much damage they do and how much damage they soak before becoming a memory. There was a thread somewhere that covered this, by StephenDeschains if I remember correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                  Charm increases the number of troops, thus how much damage they do and how much damage they soak before becoming a memory. There was a thread somewhere that covered this, by StephenDeschains if I remember correctly?
                  troop count only affect troop HP not attack
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

You might be completely correct, looked at a few guides before responding, and StephenDeschains' guide to what a given stat does answers the same as both have answered.
                    However as an archer, I've noticed more damage when using Charm/Troop increasing effects during WB. No idea why, just it's what I have noticed. I use the astral.
                    Last edited by ATreeTopper; 12-23-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

It should increase attack.

I noticed that after i bless wheel, my troop count is not full.
                      But after I full my troop count by recruiting, my br increases.

Maybe it really does increase its atk, thus you give more damage and increase your own damage if ur enligtenement is attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

Maybe it really does increase its atk, thus you give more damage and increase your own damage if ur enligtenement is attack?
                        your br probably increases by your enlightment, which gives atk (if you do right). troops atk increase because of blessing wheel (increases troop atk) so replenishing your troops would "recover" that br.

then do this: use 1 troop, just 1 troop and see if there is any difference. chance is, it will probably not. charisma add, how unlogical it is, only troop hp in combat.
                        if for some reason you use charisma to increase your troop hp and perhaps atk, than you do sth terribly wrong. players hit higher than troops, so why put effort in it? if you get 2k extra goldfrom each round, you will earn leveling that astral back in few months if not more.

charm gives troop hp, im sure about that and thus i recommend to ditch charm.

Comment

well, my templars are already lvl 80,full academy first page for hero and troops bonus so using charm astral should benefit a bit!that was the original thought but after a few rounds in wb,neah,worthless..tryied in skytrail too and my troops didn't last longer than usual also..i will change with GA!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

BR is counted by current troops, that's why there's a boost to your BR. Enlightenment effects occur as soon as you have 1 troop of the appropriate kind.

Comment

charm only give hp to ur troop and each charm stats adds only 1 br

charm astral is totally USELESS........
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X