Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi R2 GMs and Devs, I am aware that you are lease Wartunes (by way im addicted thanks^^) so you cant add any update other then what is from original Wartune game translated, but this is a much wanted (atleast by me) update that can be made to just the forums, no problem right?

Anyways I like to read a bunch of forum post from time to time so I use the "New Posts" button, except I only play on Wartunes I didnt care much for Crystal Saga, but can we add in some sort of function for New Posts where you can only view posts from either game at a tiem?

example would be, if u are in main wartunes subsection (http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?188-Wartune) and click New Posts it would only give new posts from Wartune threads, and vice versa for Crystal Saga, if you are on that subsection it will only show New Posts for CS, and finally if you are just on main R2 forums it shows for both.

I think this would be prettty easy to do and would save a lot of player a lot of times, hope to hear from ur feedbacks!

+1 to this. I think about it all the time. Crystal Saga player here.
    (S50)Nevill
    Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

+1 yeah i like it too
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X