Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    yesheron and pietpjeriecsseis

i like both of you
    and just like if 2 of my friends were arguing
    it would make me saddened and a little frustrated

but this is too fckn funny, keep going plz
    You don't have to agree to anything to get along well now do we

Comment

well at least this little debate is keeping me occupied during MT.
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
        well at least this little debate is keeping me occupied during MT.

**** maint.
        i didnt get to do my astrals or the card hunt for chests because i had no damn gold
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

**** maint.
          i didnt get to do my astrals or the card hunt for chests because i had no damn gold
          I managed :P was last thing I did before network "lost"
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            What happened to "I am very capable of taking this down to details".

Why would you say that if you don't know what to take down into detail?
            Alright, here we go.

The first thing I said was that an Apollo would be an ideal choice for a casher who does not know the game.

This is because very few of the Apollo skills target specific rows so whatever you press will probably be okay. It sort of excludes the heals because they actually require you to know when you need them. It is also because of the superior resistance of a Light pet. Furthermore it is because of an Apollo basically being an attack pet which means the attributes actually matter. The Medusa effects aren't affected by your BR values. Thus spending money on an Apollo is better.

Many Medusa skills require timing.

Steal - You can't use it against non-sylphed people and even against sylphed people it should be timed to rob them of crucial attacks.

Windcrest - Useless unless you know the enemy is in attack mode.

Whispering - Must be used when your team is gearing up for delphics.

Do you need further explanation?
            Last edited by Yesheron; 12-30-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

eats popcorn nom nom
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

steal does work in hero form

robs of 500 points and prevents sylph mode, gets annoying for people like me
                i purposely wait a turn so i can throw up incendiary when opponent is in sylph form
                i end up taking 2 more sylph attacks in hero form

Comment

You mean Steal robs non-sylphed people of awakening points?

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                    You mean Steal robs non-sylphed people of awakening points?

yep had it happen to me a few times
                    not sure if it actually drains them
                    but it definitely makes you lose points when hit by it

Comment

Alright, here we go.

The first thing I said was that an Apollo would be an ideal choice for a casher who does not know the game.
                      Thats not exactly what you said:

Wind sylph was always the pet for the smart people really, even before evolve, and the one with the interesting skills, even though it was sadly underpowered. This contrasted with Apollo which is basically the dumb casher pet (press button, auto win.)
                      The way i read it, you're stating playing with a pan or medusa requires more intellect,() so in your opinion every one with an Apollo is just a dumb casher.

Thats why I replied to it in the first place.

This is because very few of the Apollo skills target specific rows so whatever you press will probably be okay. It sort of exludes the heals because they actually require you to know when you need them. It is also because of the superior resistance of a Light pet. Furthermore it is because of an Apollo basically being an attack pet which means the attributes actually matter. The Medusa effects aren't affected by your BR values. Thus spending money on an Apollo is better.
                      I'll just remove the cash or not cash part from this, since both pan and apollo can or could be obtained in white quality.
                      From that point every building start is equal.

For me the point of a battle is to win, not to extend my loss.
                      You're saying that because of apollo's skills its a dumb casher pet, why cause winning is something for cashers only?

Many Medusa skills require timing.

Steal - You can't use it against non-sylphed people and even against sylphed people it should be timed to rob them of crucial attacks.

Windcrest - Useless unless you know the enemy is in attack mode.

Whispering - Must be used when your team is gearing up for delphics.

Do you need further explanation?
                      So, you still seem to think that using Medusa requires more skill then.

As I tried to point out, the use of Medusa is very little, basically down to group arena only.
                      From the 6 sylphs we have, you choose to build Medusa?
                      When you have an Apollo, you still put the stuff into a pan?
                      Who's the dumb one now?

You seem to think running around with a pet that requires timing make you a better player, while in the end the best player is the one that wins. (or has more balens ofc)

Might be just me, but I only see people build up Medusa next to other great pets, and are thus mostly for the dumb cashers you mentioned.
                      When one has little resources to build a proper pet, one shouldnt pick medusa, but ,if available, an apollo would be a better choice.

So, I hope you understand the contradiction you made while calling apollo a dumb casher pet, and claiming medusa is for the really smart guys.

Comment

apollo and hades isnt casher's pet anymore, u "can" get it w/o using any balens
                        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                        Class : Archer
                        Guild : •OneŽ•
                        LvL : 80
                        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

lol at this
                          medusa is horrible 1v1
                          even with a herc i destroy it
                          i actually beat a knight today with medusa, he was doing everything right
                          agorean, apollo, sylph aquillons, damage increase, steal, delphic
                          it was a nice order and he would of wrecked my team in arena
                          but it was no match for my herc attacks
                          he was destroying me in hero form as well
                          took my to half hp and i did next to nothing to him in terms of damage

cerb, herc, gaia, all destroy medusa 1v1
                          i understand you have your medusa, you love your medusa
                          you win fights with your medusa, but its not the way to go in 1v1
                          im telling you that right now
                          Oh well, considering that knights have low mdef, Herc can really kill any knight-Medussa players.
                          And,

First of all, he is talking about mage.
                          Second, I already said Gaia is powerful, that is why I compared only Cerberus and Medussa

But since you mentioned Herc, I wonder what would happen in a mage-Herc fighting any-class-Medussa players.
                          Since Herc has weak wind resistance.

And speaking resistances, I began now to realize that the chance of a Medussa winning over Cerb would be low.

But as I have said, it still depends on the player and situation. Luck plays a major role in game now. Runes and astrals,

Comment

yep had it happen to me a few times
                            not sure if it actually drains them
                            but it definitely makes you lose points when hit by it
                            Amazing!. But the definition of the Steal skill is somewhat wrong .

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                            apollo and hades isnt casher's pet anymore, u "can" get it w/o using any balens
                            Your sentence is wrong, cause if it were true, tell me how will I get an apollo or hades NOW.
                            It should said, "Lots of noncashers got apollo and hades without using any balens during some event which we are not sure if it will happen again."

I still think it is a casher sylph. Evolving it makes it, for me, to be still categorized as casher sylph..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              Your sentence is wrong, cause if it were true, tell me how will I get an apollo or hades NOW.
                              It should said, "Lots of noncashers got apollo and hades without using any balens during some event which we are not sure if it will happen again."

I still think it is a casher sylph. Evolving it makes it, for me, to be still categorized as casher sylph..

it was your fault if you didnt get it, but a lot of people did (me ncluded) and i love it
                              it isnt a casher sylph to evolve
                              luck from event chests you could exchange apollo/hades seal for divinity shards

Comment

it was your fault if you didnt get it, but a lot of people did (me ncluded) and i love it
                                it isnt a casher sylph to evolve
                                luck from event chests you could exchange apollo/hades seal for divinity shards
                                I did got both sylphs, I was just countering his/her statement...
                                If those sylphs can be gotten without using balens, then tell me how can I get one now.

The thing is, everyone can get that in the past WITHOUT USING BALENS.. Now and in the future getting it with no balens?? not very sure.
                                So I still believed that apollo and hades are casher sylphs

Comment

Working...
                                X