Dragon Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion

drunk me made a video on dragon invasion with advice if you are having trouble
    if you are a weaker group
    level 3 might be a bit annoying (we had trouble on it because debuff)
    if you are running out on time, or not getting enough damage in some of this could be helpful

oh also i probably slurred a lot, cos i did that at like 3, 4am?
    was tired as hell (no i didnt stay up i woke up, im not crazy)

go ahead wraithyboy, peiroeitjes, make fun of me call me mentor hobo

but i like helpering ppl cos im nice

(can't link because of apparent "rude words"
    so just search "Crusadering" on youtube)
    Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 01-04-2015, 08:39 AM. Reason: rude words in the chat
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

TL;DR

One thing to add though is that it seems every boss has it's own elemental resistance, only noticed it when my ig wife and I both had forgotten to convert back our resist crystals from dimensions.

On lv6 and 7 with my max wind resist I was taking 2-3k damage, and him with fire resist was taking 2-3k only on 4 and 8
    Always thought that "unmarked" bosses used the the resist to match your active sylph but seems not the case for all bosses, at least in DI anyways.
    Not sure about other bosses, only really noticed it on those 4 that damage was drastically different.

Comment

i didnt forget about res, im just not too sure

i haven't gone passed level 6, we've fought 7 once, seemed easy but we timed out
      this is what i was thinking though
      it seems similar to sky trail/gods descent bosses though
      level 1 fire
      level 2 water
      level 3 electro
      level 4 fire
      level 5 fire
      level 6 dark

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        i didnt forget about res, im just not too sure

i haven't gone passed level 6, we've fought 7 once, seemed easy but we timed out
        this is what i was thinking though
        it seems similar to sky trail/gods descent bosses though
        level 1 fire
        level 2 water
        level 3 electro
        level 4 fire
        level 5 fire
        level 6 dark
        I have no dark resist practically, but with wind crystals lv6 barely scratches me, so don't think it's dark by any logical possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I have no dark resist practically, but with wind crystals lv6 barely scratches me, so don't think it's dark by any logical possibility.
          just what it seems like
          i was taking less damage on level 6 when i was doing my dark dimension

or then again, this is r2
          its probably completely random

Comment

Kimwong made a comment once on how to recognize the element of Di boss.
            She only gave some small hint, think she wants to keep it for her and the other 5 players on oceanic.

Comment

if u can beat 6 7 and 8 are easy if u have the time since 7 and 8 have no need for puri or scatter
              s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
              Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                if u can beat 6 7 and 8 are easy if u have the time since 7 and 8 have no need for puri or scatter
                yeah time is the issue
                we take it easy first few levels
                we tried 7 once, we did well but timed out as i said
                we know when the time to move on is

Comment

actually i watch ur vid just now looked like u were mayybe 25 seconds short of having time to beat 7 and get the rewards in my opinion yeah its always a time saver if u can glitch six and skip the lame stun
                  s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

actually i watch ur vid just now looked like u were mayybe 25 seconds short of having time to beat 7 and get the rewards in my opinion yeah its always a time saver if u can glitch six and skip the lame stun

you can also glitch 4

but we usually take it easy on the first levels, and if one of us are lagging it usually slows down
                    might try 7 soon, today we all had wc on, because we had it from the 1 day covenant
                    so we were doing more damage than usual

Comment

do u think knights should always use agoran to try to life threw the money shot?
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

do u think knights should always use agoran to try to life threw the money shot?
                        it is impossible to survive it without agoran

the reason being, it does damage directly equivalent to your health
                        so if you have 500k hp it will do 500k damage
                        if you have 500k hp and agoran it will still do the 500k damage, but it has to use some of that direct hp damage to remove shield
                        leaving you with 100k hp if you throw it right before the attack

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          you can also glitch 4

but we usually take it easy on the first levels, and if one of us are lagging it usually slows down
                          might try 7 soon, today we all had wc on, because we had it from the 1 day covenant
                          so we were doing more damage than usual
                          tell your knight to go crit:P that might make some difference:P

well as said before 6 is the bottleneck to many parties. if you can beat 6 then 7 wouldnt be an issue most of the time. hope my team can soon try start doing 8. i was once with an op party and beat 8. quite nice:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            tell your knight to go crit:P that might make some difference:P

well as said before 6 is the bottleneck to many parties. if you can beat 6 then 7 wouldnt be an issue most of the time. hope my team can soon try start doing 8. i was once with an op party and beat 8. quite nice:P

read the chat
                            he refuses
                            so stubborn
                            he was the first one on the server to get a level 10 astral, that was his ewd, he's got a secret love affair with it i swear
                            he likes the pvp more than pve, and ewd helps him more in that i guess, since crit is "unreliable" he hits relatively hard anyway
                            i think with our spire vulcan delphics, i average about 1.6m, his about 1.4,, mages about 1.3,, other archer 1.1,
                            so he hits harder than the other 2, when they both start hitting harder it would be a problem, but as he said when he gets his 80 gear done he will try crit
                            i dont blame him either, good time to do it, best to spend gold on 80 gear before trying stuff like that, because of having to refine gear and all that junk converting gems etc.

Comment

My guild team(actually, we are 7 that rotate, but the weakest)

190k archer, 220k mage, 260k archer 270k mage gets to level 6 no problem, haven't even tried 6 seriusly yet.

I can give a hint for beating 5 stages, cause I think most non-cashers/new players are stuck there unless they have a really good tank.

I got 240k hp, and I tank(yeah I have low hp), but I use herc, with fire gems priority. around 310 electric, and 330 fire maybe. This way the 2 first bosses hit kinda hard, but they are easy enough, 3rd is easy cause you have the electric+ I am a mage, 4th easy cause of fire res, same with 5. 240k, less than 30k pdef(10k block tho), and I have no problems tanking it. even when I had less, I actually used the mana shield skill(I know it sucks, but bare with me), with it, I could use it, go herc, do 2 attack, use guardian, do 2 more, without worry about dieing.

The key is to have fire res really, so if you feel you are just there, but can´t tank it, just get a fire dimension up.

Comment

Working...
                              X