New events starting 1/6/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
    are you actually saying that you are angry that I, as an American, titled MY post, with the date in the format that I am used to using? That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard..... and the most arrogant! Next thing you will tell me is that I have to convert to the metric system...lmao

isnt USA like the only country that uses that date format though?
    maybe you guys should change

and in fact screw the events
    lets argue

learn to spell America
    Colour
    Neighbour
    Aluminium
    Pyjamas

but since Tashona is American, and shes probably the only girl on the internet

you are all wrong, she is right
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

are you actually saying that you are angry that I, as an American, titled MY post, with the date in the format that I am used to using? That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard..... and the most arrogant! Next thing you will tell me is that I have to convert to the metric system...lmao
      These guys like to troll a lot, just ignore them, or play along
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        isnt USA like the only country that uses that date format though?
        maybe you guys should change

and in fact screw the events
        lets argue

learn to spell America
        Colour
        Neighbour
        Aluminium
        Pyjamas

but since Tashona is American, and shes probably the only girl on the internet

you are all wrong, she is right
        yeah... we should change... no problem... cuz Americans just LOVE conforming to whatever the rest of the world wants us to do...lmao

of ALL the things America does differently than the rest of the world, "date format" is at the BOTTOM of the list of things I think we should change. Id rather see more gun control, socialized health care, and less tax breaks for the obscenely wealthy.... and how about putting a stop to a political system that allows corporations to practically "own" our politicians?

Comment

well, i have all the rights to get ticked off too. FREEEDOOOOOOOM!!
          but hey, the part about metric system is true. you guys really need to convert, its superior.

fun fact: American used different Imperial inch system . The imperial system has 4.54 litres to the gallon the US system has 3.785 liters to the gallon.
          Last edited by Arlad; 01-07-2015, 03:18 AM. Reason: reducing redundant text.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            well, i have all the rights to get ticked off too. FREEEDOOOOOOOM!!
            but hey, the part about metric system is true. you guys really need to convert, its superior.

fun fact: American used different Imperial inch system . The inch system used in the USA is completely different to the Imperial system . The imperial system has 4.54 litres to the gallon the US system has 3.785 liters to the gallon.
            thats just a government scam to make you pay more for gas and milk, etc.
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
            X