Astral conversion...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral conversion...

I feel sorry for those players who got orange MATK astral, when are they archers and soldier. They end up synthesizing it to their other astrals...

If there is gem conversion, there should be astral conversion...
    Last edited by dOniiiiiiiiii; 10-26-2012, 08:02 PM.
    S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Class : Archer

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

-5. lol.. u don't need to feel sorry for them...when u had all astral and u get orange u still fuse them.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Astral conversion seems quite unneccesary considering that you can just use that particular unlikable to increase the level of your current astral.
      However I have a better idea for your astral conversion, or more like an upgrade in this case. Say a player has saved up 5 astrals of the same name & same color that are all Lv2, at a cost of 30k gold a player can turn those 5 into 1 astral of the next leveled color (Ex. 5 Sniper becomes Enhanced Sniper), then 5 of that of same level with a 10k increase in cost per level can upgrade to the next leveled color. Reaching the best leveled color would of course have to require something that could only be bought with Balens and/or Vouchers.
      Yes it would be costly to the player, but the chances of getting different astrals are still there, so the upgrading part of it would be difficult to do none the less, but it would add a bit more calculating to creating a greater character.
      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Astrals are based on luck so if they got a orange mattk astral when they need physical astrals then they are unlucky but hey a good way to say luck is not my thing in by increasing its EXP and leveling it and once u get ur Pattk astral or whatever astral u want then u can feed the orange one and get a powerful astral
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X