Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

More Evo Sylphs; any thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JrEVIL
    started a topic More Evo Sylphs; any thoughts?

    More Evo Sylphs; any thoughts?

    Coin of Ancestry has come 6 times, and in that time we ve had 2 evo sylph exchanges (triton and medusa). Wondering (even though no1 has any clue if there any more, given the fact i doubt the r2 devs know the full alphabet) if there may be a chance that more evo sylph will come. I dont really need cerb because ive almost got that, and i have herc....so if you think there will be more do you think there is a chance for aegis or athena to drop?
    bah dont judge me, this is just a stupid question on my mind

  • sweetwaters
    replied
    Q-Athena/Aegis which is better?

    I know there fused version is great, that's only for Zebq, if he/she still exists

    Leave a comment:


  • JrEVIL
    replied
    Originally posted by Zerotoohero View Post
    In years of playing , i figured out what gives you advantage in the game besides money , patience
    mm yes thats one of my many weaknesses lol, "patience"...although its smthg i have to adhere to, being a non casher BUUUUT i will wait till last day of exchange F to see if there is another on oceanic...and if items are just "OK" i wont spend any coins on medusa (although i dont want to). Evo sylphs seem to come every 3 days anyway, so will keep waiting and hope for athena or aegis to drop lol,

    Leave a comment:


  • Zerotoohero
    replied
    Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
    not what i meant was talking about coin exchange, but np...will wait and see hopefully it comes in exchange, ive managed to get 6 coins and wondering whether to buy medusa or wait a while longer. Not entirely sure what medusa is great at since all i know about it is that its good at AOE and its a support sylph
    In years of playing , i figured out what gives you advantage in the game besides money , patience

    Leave a comment:


  • Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    sand and tears are stacking bit at my place as well, perhaps players who just got lv 55 can get medusa, otherwise dont bother with it i would say cz all these materials will start flooding your inventory.

    to me, i want mounts and wings from coin exchange
    I got medusa since I was flooded with coins after hoof event, and even the green can learn the evolve skills so gonna see how it works out for CW, then might spend resources on it, but as is it saves me the 1k-ish mahra needed to purple it an I can get my orange herc, maybe not the best choice but with dozens of coins leftover don't think I'll regret it. Easier to trash star tears than mahra lol

    Leave a comment:


  • fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    You'll hate that logic later on. I don't spend a cent on anything other than VIP, and now have 20+ worth of extra tears and enough sand to pave an entire beach-side property in. With higher grade dimensions and a high enough placement in sky trail you get too many resources for a limited number of sylphs, add in gods descent monthly and it loses its usefulness fast.
    sand and tears are stacking bit at my place as well, perhaps players who just got lv 55 can get medusa, otherwise dont bother with it i would say cz all these materials will start flooding your inventory.

    to me, i want mounts and wings from coin exchange

    Leave a comment:


  • JrEVIL
    replied
    Originally posted by Zerotoohero View Post
    You can evolve your sylph again , and ther's a new quality red , so yeah a news evolved sylph , why not
    not what i meant was talking about coin exchange, but np...will wait and see hopefully it comes in exchange, ive managed to get 6 coins and wondering whether to buy medusa or wait a while longer. Not entirely sure what medusa is great at since all i know about it is that its good at AOE and its a support sylph

    Leave a comment:


  • pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Swinella View Post
    I just nabbed the green Medusa. My pan was a level 1, 1-star green, (created sole for atoll boss) so it was a no-brainer.

    A non-cash player's motivation for nabbing the green evolved sylphs is similar to your motivation for wanting Gaia and Athena--it saves on sand and tears. What that means is I can save my tear shards toward another sylph. Think about how beneficial that is to the free players. I was only just recently able to evolve Hercules, and now I have two evolved sylphs....and I'm well over half-way to my 3rd.
    I have all sylphs evolved, and now im stuck with 2k tears and 4k sand, and im just a small casher.
    In my opinion the coins are way to valuable to trade them for green pets.
    Although the last few exchanges were kinda lame.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zerotoohero
    replied
    Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
    Coin of Ancestry has come 6 times, and in that time we ve had 2 evo sylph exchanges (triton and medusa). Wondering (even though no1 has any clue if there any more, given the fact i doubt the r2 devs know the full alphabet) if there may be a chance that more evo sylph will come. I dont really need cerb because ive almost got that, and i have herc....so if you think there will be more do you think there is a chance for aegis or athena to drop?
    bah dont judge me, this is just a stupid question on my mind
    You can evolve your sylph again , and ther's a new quality red , so yeah a news evolved sylph , why not

    Leave a comment:


  • Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Swinella View Post
    I just nabbed the green Medusa. My pan was a level 1, 1-star green, (created sole for atoll boss) so it was a no-brainer.

    A non-cash player's motivation for nabbing the green evolved sylphs is similar to your motivation for wanting Gaia and Athena--it saves on sand and tears. What that means is I can save my tear shards toward another sylph. Think about how beneficial that is to the free players. I was only just recently able to evolve Hercules, and now I have two evolved sylphs....and I'm well over half-way to my 3rd.
    You'll hate that logic later on. I don't spend a cent on anything other than VIP, and now have 20+ worth of extra tears and enough sand to pave an entire beach-side property in. With higher grade dimensions and a high enough placement in sky trail you get too many resources for a limited number of sylphs, add in gods descent monthly and it loses its usefulness fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swinella
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    The point of getting a green "free" refined sylph is beyond me, but a blue Gaia or Athena saves you on the Divinity Shards bigtime.
    So, i doubt they would add those in coin exchange, but if so, that would be a huge price.
    I just nabbed the green Medusa. My pan was a level 1, 1-star green, (created sole for atoll boss) so it was a no-brainer.

    A non-cash player's motivation for nabbing the green evolved sylphs is similar to your motivation for wanting Gaia and Athena--it saves on sand and tears. What that means is I can save my tear shards toward another sylph. Think about how beneficial that is to the free players. I was only just recently able to evolve Hercules, and now I have two evolved sylphs....and I'm well over half-way to my 3rd.

    Leave a comment:


  • MSEngel
    replied
    next should be cerberus/hercules if theres any

    Leave a comment:


  • sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    The point of getting a green "free" refined sylph is beyond me, but a blue Gaia or Athena saves you on the Divinity Shards bigtime.
    So, i doubt they would add those in coin exchange, but if so, that would be a huge price.
    They will because its not that hard to make Gaia or Athena anymore as it used to be few months ago. I`ve seen a lot of non-cashers with those 2 mentioned so i think R2 will give them eventually because people rushed to evolve them in first events with divinity shards and paid more than few bucks and now even R2 cutted the prices or gives divinity shards much easier.
    Last edited by sunshinε; 01-24-2015, 08:59 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Christmas blessing pot, had blue versions already.
    The point of getting a green "free" refined sylph is beyond me, but a blue Gaia or Athena saves you on the Divinity Shards bigtime.
    So, i doubt they would add those in coin exchange, but if so, that would be a huge price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    not sure about aegis or athena, cz of the materials required, maybe instead hades or apollo tho or the evo shards needed for those.
    Christmas blessing pot, had blue versions already.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X