X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    started a topic Get Hercules or not

Get Hercules or not

I have 9 coins to spend and am debating on whether to get hercules. The thing is I have a 3 star blue eve with some sepelcrum put into it. My main sylph is a 2 star purple hades with a BR of 30k. The problem is I don't see myself ever evolving that hades unless they start giving out divinty shards easier. I only have 30 right now and I don't cash anymore. If I don't plan on evolving hades, would I be better off working hercules?

I have about 500 star sands right now.

Do you think there will be more coin exchanges after this latest one?

How much mahra does it take to go from 3 star blue to 1 star purple?
    Last edited by R262181389; 01-27-2015, 08:27 PM.

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Thunder strike and shock chain are good choices. If you could choose which to replace, I'd replace short circuit to get jupiter's wrath. Thundering strike is too useful with that 1s cd (and the speed to double), and short circuit doesn't do much more damage and the secondary effect just isn't that great.
    For the passives, static field vs. master of thunder, it's a coin flip to me. Neither one is all that great, but master of thunder is easier to make use of, I suppose. The other two are very well worth it though.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    it depends on cool downs if you waiting for skills to cool down you got to rely on the default attack. Shock chain I find useful does not do a lot of damage but reducing mdef by 30% helps since you could use it and then hit with delphic. My herc came from evolution so I had some skills taken up. I cannot remember what skills I use on it (cannot access wartune)

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Which skills would you recommend getting for hercules? I know unstable voltage for sure. I have also been told to get rid of the static field passive skill and get all three passive skills.

I was also thinking thunder strike and shock chain. I also would not mind getting rid of thundering strike but don't want to take the chance of losing the delphic.

Leave a comment:

• OhBummer
    replied
    Hercules is better than Hades/Aegis for any PvE.
    Last edited by OhBummer; 02-24-2015, 09:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Just so you know I am a level 64 archer with a BR of about 200k depending on which sylph I am using, 190k with Hercules.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Generally, places like necro and spire you'll find hercules is the best, since you need as much dps as you can get. You also want to have max element res for spire, so that may change what sylph works best depending on your dimensions. Devour soul is so useful though, it can depend on how you find yourself failing. If you're running out of hp before the boss buffs up, then that extra heal will make all the difference. After the buff, a little extra healing won't get you as much.

You're right about pvp though, electro resistance is really popular, it's primary or secondary for almost everyone. Dark res is really hard to get high enough to matter unless you're using hades/gaia, so I'd stick with that for pvp.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    PVE: Depends on how strong you are. There comes a point where survival will not be an issue, and instead it's just a matter of dps. Necro, however, should always favor herc, because herc has slow. Hard to keep it up full time without a secondary source (viz. herc or mire). Spire is a group event and you have a mage to keep you alive--use herc.

PVP: Yes and no. Lot of people have res and some have silly amounts of res (1k+), but works well against most people still imo.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Little update to this thread. I got Hercules and now he is a 1 star purple with no sepeclrum as of yet.

Got a few more questions. Strictly for WB, I know Hercules would be better than my hades as far as damage goes. But what about places like necro and spire? Would Hercules be better than hades in PVE? I know Hercules does more damage per hit but hades can survive longer which will lead to a few more hits which could result in more damage being done.

Could I go further in Necro with hades or Hercules? I plan on evolving hades but that may not be anytime soon.

As of right now, against the WB, my Hercules does almost as good as my hades. My Hercules is 25k BR and my Hades is 30k.

The bad thing about using Hercules for PVP is everyone is using electro res, I would imagine.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by misticspy View Post
    I have a blue eve,3 stars 10k BR with no eq(18k with) and I'm a mage(extremely light casher like 500 balens a month).Should i take hercules?Would it worth taking?
    Since you are not much of a casher, I would get hercules.

Leave a comment:

• misticspy
    replied
    I have a blue eve,3 stars 10k BR with no eq(18k with) and I'm a mage(extremely light casher like 500 balens a month).Should i take hercules?Would it worth taking?

Leave a comment:

• ATreeTopper
    replied
    Depends on if you've invested in skills for your Eve. If not, grab a Herc.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
    Well about coin exchange it will be next one and in that next one first was triton,then medusa,now hercules and next 1 is cerebus.

Well you should take hercules and engluf your eve to him.I did the same and now my hercules is 2 star blue with 20k br in only 4 days.And hercules is better then hades for wb and solo fight believe me
    With the right skills, Hercules has the highest dps of any sylph. That makes it rock for PvE, since much of that is rewards for single target dps. PvP can be a bit trickier, especially if you're facing multiple targets. Right now, troops die very fast and Herc is free to nuke the player by the time sylph mode comes. If they make the troops hardier (that mythic lvl 70 troops that will one day arrive) or change troops to be like CW does it now, then Herc will have a harder time getting wins in PvP.

In short, Herc is nice and worth investing in, but don't ditch your Hades. Herc will be a good secondary sylph for PvE and Hades will be a good main sylph for PvP.

Leave a comment:

• CapetanCroatia1
    replied
    Well about coin exchange it will be next one and in that next one first was triton,then medusa,now hercules and next 1 is cerebus.

Well you should take hercules and engluf your eve to him.I did the same and now my hercules is 2 star blue with 20k br in only 4 days.And hercules is better then hades for wb and solo fight believe me

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Some good points here. I think I am going to get the green hercules. One reason is seeing how this game has been going, I think divinity shards will become easier to get in the future. I will save my star sands and shards in hopes of being able to evolve my hades down the road.

I am level 61. Star sands is not too much of a problem since the dimension war came out, I have about 500. How do you get them faster at higher level? Is it from dimension war?
    old players have high rank in sky trail, atm i get 10 horns a day. since im quite old ive collected soo many horns that im flooding with all sands and tear shards. also i think some event gave few of those as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X