Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    replied
    Some good points here. I think I am going to get the green hercules. One reason is seeing how this game has been going, I think divinity shards will become easier to get in the future. I will save my star sands and shards in hopes of being able to evolve my hades down the road.

I am level 61. Star sands is not too much of a problem since the dimension war came out, I have about 500. How do you get them faster at higher level? Is it from dimension war?

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    id wait at nearly 900 marah to make ur eve purple thats not that far away infact next event for marah and supulcrum u should be able to do it thanks to dimention wars
    depends on OP, if he's vip yea thats possible, but if he isnt 900 might be too much for roughly a month

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    id wait at nearly 900 marah to make ur eve purple thats not that far away infact next event for marah and supulcrum u should be able to do it thanks to dimention wars

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    considering your current strongest sylph and your eve being 3 star blue it might be useful to invest in herc i think.

i think you're a low level and for those ppl the sylphs are nice and good advantage. at low level its quite hard to get a lot of sands and shards i think. at high level you'll stock those stuff up very fast.
    in general, sooner or later you want 3 evolved sylphs for sylph arena, cw and cloud adventures so you could get a purple herc one day or another.

i think there will be more coin exchanges but im not sure. if my memory serves well they didnt do a cerberus yet so thats my main expectation of doing those events.

ive quickly calculated and it would require max 1200 mahra to get a purple sylph if you have blue star. however if you wait for mahra event and consider some bonus in calculation 800 mahra would be more likely needed to get purple. probably less if you have a bit of exp already on the sylph.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    And to your second question, I think it's very likely there will be more coin exchanges, probably continuing for a long time. There's no way to know for certain, though, which is really annoying.
    I know a lot of people are really hoping for a div shard coin exchange, which you could probably use too.

Whether to get hercules, it's the best for boss fights, but pvp I'd definitely stick with hades. On the plus side, you'll get a lot more value from mahra you put into a green hercules than a 3-star purple anything. I wouldn't split your sepulcrums though. Maintaining two "primary" sylphs does mean splitting your divinity souls, and possibly enchanting two gear sets, so there are disadvantages to going that route, and completely switching over to hercules instead of hades I wouldn't recommend.

Leave a comment:

• R29770995
    replied
    almost 900 mahra to purple from 3 star blue

Leave a comment:

Working...
X