Magic Pot - no t that magical anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GiordanoT88
    started a topic Magic Pot - no t that magical anymore?

Magic Pot - no t that magical anymore?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone managed to get anything nice from the Pot now that Hammers are far more common via CA? If so, what did you get?

• cyc2u
    replied
    Gold and daru only. Got like 110 gold chests which is nice for clothing ID events, but it would be nice to throw me a bone once in a blue moon. Bad luck I guess.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I hope they remove the sylph shards from things other then sylph arena very fast.
    got all my sylphs full set already and sold like 6k of them (nice gold income )

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    my girl had like 80 hammers and i had 51 i got the fox she got nothing

Leave a comment:

• WvilThor
    replied
    Sylph shards are worth 5k gold apiece and build up fast. I use these as a bank for when I need fast cash.

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    i had 40 hammers from cloud adventures and all i got was gold, kyanite, crystal shards and **** in general

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    I got the mount last time with hammers, and at least 1 in my guild did this time around

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    I hope they remove the sylph shards from things other then sylph arena very fast.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    I know a couple of people who got the fox, but most everyone else just got the regular daru, gold, kyanite, and sylph shards.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Last time they had it, I got a piece of clothing. This time nothing but gold, daru, kyanite and shards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X