can u show me examples
    give me BR and age of char pls

• Eskendal
    replied
    Just remember: Git Gud.

Leave a comment:

• Jediay
    replied
    Possible to be strong? Sure, likely? Not unless you're character is more than a year old. Since the experience cap has been lowered it is nearly impossible to obtain a decent br before lvl 80 without cashing. Especially since all events have experienced in them now. My 2+ year old toons were developed much differently than my new toon.

Even if you are a 2+ year old toon you need tons of luck. As a light casher for the past 2 years I am only sitting at 8k mount strength, and still do not have any level 10 gems (I don't buy keys).

Just remember: a lot of ppl will claim to not cash when they actually do.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    just means you dont have to cash to get strong

pls rethink when cashing

Leave a comment:

• MirajaneCZ
    replied
    1 year and 5 months +-
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	1709607Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	1709608

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    We have a lot of players in the 300k - 450k range that don't seem to be cashers (no VIP, no obvious spending), but I am not 100% sure how many have never, ever spent a single balen. This is a game where its possible to spend thousands of dollars and still suck; just depends on what you spend on. Orange quality sylph is possible non cash; depends on luck and events (have the right stuff at the right time and you can make bank on a good event).
    There was a player in bg who was 520k BR and claimed to be non cash. Rather hard to believe, but if he's from an older server and had very good luck with events, could be true.

Leave a comment:

• NightFer
    replied
    2y old account, but the character I started playing again from 12k br around 1y ago. Never cashed, no surveys or vips. 252k br (after blessings) with 50k 3* purple sylph at lvl71. Holding level till I hit over 300k br or complete the full lvl70 set. If you dont cash, there is still hope for you. Just need to know when to do what and how much time you can spend on a particular lever. I spend 7 months on lvl69 building from 120k to 220k br so its possible. Never give hope.

Leave a comment:

• vladlust
    replied
    369kBr..non casher non balen....S2...2years and 7months old
    Last edited by vladlust; 03-14-2015, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    ^ it's called, "get a Green"

Leave a comment:

• R238283246
    replied
    I really don't know the answer, but we have a number of "non-cashers" on my server kabam 57-4? merge that are over 400k. None of them have an orange sylph yet, but it is certainly possible in the next few months.

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    How about "what's (who) the strongest player that haven't use bound balens in his wartune life?" ?.
    Kinda funny how "non-casher" blame cashers for using their money in the game, yet don't mind using the "money" they're being given to (bb) xD
    390k br non casher here.. Unless you count the clothings that were bought pre-bound balen patch as cashing and messing up my "free" br gain.

Also.. The only props i gladfully give to "non-casher" is actually getting lvl 10's astral without one click capture.. Cuz, geeze..that..thi..duh... After 2 years+ of playing, i never found the strenght to go past lvl 6 yellow XD

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Your spouse spents for the marriage. I am Married, but I have not recharged balens, but the one that married me was one of the servers most heavy cashers at the time(spent for the big wedding ). So if you really want that small buffs, don't hate on all cashers, and make good friend with someone that cash.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    how does one get married without balens?

Leave a comment:

• igors0698
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    orange sylph=155750 mahra

no cash? no way even the 16750 for purple is pushing it without playing for years. in the meantime, you are being repeatedly killed by cashers that you will literally never come close to catching up (or competing with at all) on a daily basis
    divide that by 10

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    I want to know strongest noncasher/nonbalen/not active player. What's with this stupid thread?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X