Arena Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Shop

I think that there should be a way to sell some of your old pvp set back to the arena for a portion of the insignias you bought it for, would help when your upgrading your pvp set to one that suits your lvl, and would also help when you accidently buy another classes pvp equipment.

It's not a bad idea however the devs just can not add anything that comes out in your mind. As far as you have noticed every items you want to sell goes by gold. The system is not made for selling items in 2 values type. Thanks for your suggestion though.

Feel free to join

Comment

but the game uses 5 different types of currencies to buy stuff, so its not like they cant add a feature to arena shop that says "sell"

Comment

i wanna defence potions from arena shop=/
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

insignia is a type of a currency too so the possibility of implementation is 80%
          but the contract with 7 roads might be 1 reason to not implement this cause unless 7 road says u can do it
          r2 cannot make it happen but keep trying i give my +1
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X