X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
    loool? max stun? im level 69 its already maxed, anyhow a level 80's stun will be leveled much more than mine thats why whatever i do, it will evidently happen in a battle even if im winning or not
    You are still lvl 69, but with max hs, so i guess you are a camper. A camper that used to bully others in bgs. A camper that now feels bullied. Am i wrong?

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    loool? max stun? im level 69 its already maxed, anyhow a level 80's stun will be leveled much more than mine thats why whatever i do, it will evidently happen in a battle even if im winning or not

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
    I go into BG expecting max level 70s because thats my level bracket and what i go into and see are these level 80s who stun you for 3 rounds and kill you absolutely B.S
    Or you can just max stun...

Leave a comment:

• Swinella
    replied
    Think about it from their perspective though. At some point they did something to their toon that was detrimental--it's dorked up and horrific for its level. There's the opportunity to stay in regular BG and gain honor from weaker players since they can't compete in-class. It's predatory, but I understand why it's done. If I'm honest, I stayed there for a couple of weeks after I hit lvl 70 and did the same. I destroyed the spawn campers and loved every minute of it. (Spawn campers are such loathsome creatures.) I got bored with it and moved on to sacred fire. Much more fun than regular BG, btw.

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    yes I'm talking about regular BG, its hard enough with level 69's with BRs of around 200k+ but now these noob level 80s and all they have is stun to save them really just pisses me off

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    some 80 decided to "camp" by not going for advance class.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    if you are talking regular bgs then yes it is possible since the bracket is now 64-80 but if you are talking fire temple it is impossible for a 70+ to encounter an 80 in there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X