The Grey Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grey Astrals

Is it intentional that there's a chance to earn a grey astral when clicking on the Pallus Star? Spending all that gold just to get a dud? Would it be possible to change that so it's a guaranteed green if not blue/purple/gold when clicking on any Star other than the Magus star?

all on luck

Comment

just shoot for the star and you will get rewarded... and have a positive attitude and it might work,,,

Comment

Originally posted by R23030075 View Post
        just shoot for the star and you will get rewarded... and have a positive attitude and it might work,,,

That's right. i got 4 orange astral and i'm still lvl 30. It's all in the attitude. I already spend more that 2k chances. IT'S ALL IN THE ATTITUDE

Comment

if it were for attitude i would have an infinity of orange astrals cuz i have never got anything since the server opened :/

Comment

I always try to get the purple or the yellow astral.. and guess what I've got.. Always the green and the blue one.
            I have already spend a much gold to capture astral.. Plz anyone I need your suggestion..Thx.

Comment

Working...
            X