X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dianai
    started a topic my opinions on ....

my opinions on ....

I think there should be an enforcement on each area for example for areas that you have assigned for lvl 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 and so on. Also to prevent the person from being able to move back. For each area it should force the player who exceed the limit in each area to move to the next respected area of their lvl and i think u need to add more areas for lvl 60 70 and finally 80.

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R23161811 View Post
    I think there should be an enforcement on each area for example for areas that you have assigned for lvl 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 and so on. Also to prevent the person from being able to move back. For each area it should force the player who exceed the limit in each area to move to the next respected area of their lvl and i think u need to add more areas for lvl 60 70 and finally 80.
    sorry i don't get what ur saying but

Are u talking about wilds?
    thats ur castle territory?
    if yes then
    why?
    cause people move back to areas like fetid swamp when they are level 45+ cause they can get plundered by the higher level players (i mean the 50+) in the deadly sands

but don't worry if ur 10 level lower than the person who is wanting to plunder u like lets say ur 50 who is in fetid then u can't plunder anyone

there is a level limiter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X