No announcement yet.

Cloud Adventures - just how random is the dice roll? Don't seem random at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it seems to depend whether Magic Pot is active. I haven't seen a magic dice from chests in...I cant remember, just flags and more flags...I dont use flags....

Comment

Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
      Nobody beats my alt...i had 10 squares or so left,,,and 7 dices left....i thought this was finally a good run

And then,,,i finished with 2 dices left =(
      well at least u finished until the end...the worst part is no dice left n not even reach the finish line

Comment

well i am back...today CA aint that good...roll a couple of 1 and 2...then it start rolling 5 and 6...ok not bad

then at end 1 dice, 1 magic dice, and 8 space to ending...and guess what?

yep, u guessed it...i rolled 1 for free dice, roll 6 for magic also can never reach ending...so predictable that i rolled 1 for my free dice...is like 99% i will get roll of 1 so i short of 1 step to ending even with my 6 for magic dice roll...

Comment

this weekend i get 270 net bb
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

I feel like every time I get past the third boss without a magic dice, i suddenly roll 1s and 2s. yesterday had 6 dice plus MD after final boss, got a 4 and finished with MD. Today got past final boss with 5 dice and no MD, got 1,1,2,1,3 (ending 2 short).

Comment

Rigged. Of course we can't have "proofs" (and it's why gambing game should be authorized by your local gaming control board)... on the other hand, like someone already pointed out, there's already something rigged inside the game like the vip wheel (no one ever see the highest gem lvl they show).
              So, we can't have proofs but we have some strong indicators.

Comment

Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
                Nobody beats my alt...i had 10 squares or so left,,,and 7 dices left....i thought this was finally a good run

And then,,,i finished with 2 dices left =(
                well at least u finish with dice left

Comment

agree same is with me too

Comment

Ok ppl just kept track of all my rolls for stupid cloud adventures and you can do the math 1s 38 2s 31 3s 15 4s 22 5s 24 6s 15 I do finish about 1/3 or the time with 1 or 2 rolls

Comment

They have to tempt you to spend balens SOMEHOW. For every 10 that left CA without finishing, there will be 1 that will buy a magic die. That is all R2 wants.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        They have to tempt you to spend balens SOMEHOW. For every 10 that left CA without finishing, there will be 1 that will buy a magic die. That is all R2 wants.
                        and for every 1 dice bought, there around 50 players who finished CA without buying any dice got free BB. also the dice can be bought with BB too.
                        so what's your point here?
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If you don't get the point, then there is nothing I can do to explain it to you. I can't make it any simpler than as is already stated.

Comment

I've not done CA for a month or so, but when I was doing it, I usually bought all 5 dice with bb and ended with 9-12 rolls. Pretty swingy on the rewards wheel, though, probably broke about even across all runs.

Comment

If you don't get the point, then there is nothing I can do to explain it to you. I can't make it any simpler than as is already stated.
                              Buying 1-2 dices max per week with the balens you get for free for sure wont bring r2 shitloads of money. If you wonder where r2 gets its income from, the items that cant be bought with bound balens should be a good hint.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I suppose there are no one who buys it using normal balens because they spend on this and that and the other with their BB? Meh, whatever. Both of you missed my point, and I won't bother even to begin explaining it because you are simply not interested in listening, just wanting to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X