Guild [INFINITY]
    Guild Position: MEMBER
    Class:knight
    Username:GreatPaul
    Lvl:60
    server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
      go to skill calculator and u try to see the skill damage. compare to archer.
      your patk is not really lower than archer u just don't focus on it. don't believe. check both weapons stats. all patk is the same
      i don't know if u saw the middle sentence but i did say

"but its true"

meaning yes we do have higher skill damage
      also meaning i agreed to what u said
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Hmm thought I would add my two cents to this conversation. I hear about the mage's AoE being OP and that the archer needs to have their skills changed or something. Something about rage gain or the damage or something about their multi-shot...Hate to burst bubbles here but against archers and mages...I typically take about the same amount of damage (on average) per round from an archer as I do from a mage unless one or the other is a casher. Mages who I can't beat are cashers or those who really have good builds. Archers I can't beat...wait on it...cashers or those who have really good builds. Its harder for an archer who isn't a casher to beat me than it is for a mage but yanno that's kinda expected. Its been preached time and time again that the classes are balanced. Nothing needs to be changed. You think multi-shot isn't that good? Ask a mage how that feels when you get hit with that and take 2-3k damage per hit. I know as a knight that isn't fun either.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

archers damage may not be repeating itself over and over again

but think of the advantage u have when fighting mages

mages don't have high pdef
          mages LACK HP

if u can hit 2k to 3k per hit on mage then he/she who lacks HP will die fast its simple basic common sense
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

mages kill archer troops before they get the chance to hit them and they do significant damage to archer in the process...lv50 knight+disable astral does the shockwave skill roughly the same damage of lv50 archer arrow strike that is CRIT, if its not crit archer hit much lower due to high pdef of knights

archer is gamble it's lame I can't use disable astral just like knights and mage cuz then i won't be able to get any rage for skills, there's a remedy to that, use 0s gear set but who use them in pvp

Comment

Originally posted by DForest View Post
              mages kill archer troops before they get the chance to hit them and they do significant damage to archer in the process...lv50 knight+disable astral does the shockwave skill roughly the same damage of lv50 archer arrow strike that is CRIT, if its not crit archer hit much lower due to high pdef of knights

archer is gamble it's lame I can't use disable astral just like knights and mage cuz then i won't be able to get any rage for skills, there's a remedy to that, use 0s gear set but who use them in pvp
              dude ur talking about level 50s

level 50+ is when knights become stronger than archers and mages
              mages get super power after level 40
              archers are early gamers
              don't u think its about time the class dies ?

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                dude ur talking about level 50s

level 50+ is when knights become stronger than archers and mages
                mages get super power after level 40
                archers are early gamers
                don't u think its about time the class dies ?
                Classes dying? Saying it like that and they'll scream even more you know?

Still, archers can be really scary too. If archers wear the PvE set, they can spam crit like mad. With Crit base damage increase astral and high Patk, they can still pull it through knights and mages.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Classes dying? Saying it like that and they'll scream even more you know?

Still, archers can be really scary too. If archers wear the PvE set, they can spam crit like mad. With Crit base damage increase astral and high Patk, they can still pull it through knights and mages.
                  well when i mean class dying i mean it in a less offensive way

each class in this game has their own game ruling period
                  once the time expires the class is bound to start failing thats the whole work and i can beat archer who wears PVE gear

PVE gear is more deadly cause it can ignore my Pdef stats and worth part is it provides stats (endurance)
                  + they get 30 rage so more than enough to get a freeze arrow on me

tested with both an archer wearing PVE gear and PVP gear and PVP wins while PVE bows down

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

simply increasing Pattk and using
                    the slasher + ult slasher + EDD (enhanced delphic destroyer) combo in WB should give u a lot of gold and daru (arena set and PVE set helps)
                    wasting lots of skill points to get enh delphic. im doing fine with slash-ult slash-delphic (all lv1).

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                      wasting lots of skill points to get enh delphic. im doing fine with slash-ult slash-delphic (all lv1).
                      well i get alot of gold and daru via delphic cause there is alot of chance for good crit

my slasher and ultimate slasher is level 2
                      delphic sucks unless its level 3

i needed intercept anyway and who wouldn't wanna resist on getting 30% chance to get extra 30 rage?

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
                        knight build dps is stoger than archer dps ,just a comment >.<
                        it appears to be a trap. no matter how, you will knight will lose in term of patk and crit. archer have higher string growth than knight and higher crit chance.
                        but, just like your avatar said, you're reporting a troll.

well i get alot of gold and daru via delphic cause there is alot of chance for good crit

my slasher and ultimate slasher is level 2
                        delphic sucks unless its level 3

i needed intercept anyway and who wouldn't wanna resist on getting 30% chance to get extra 30 rage?
                        nah, i can't afford to get intercept
                        with lv 1 slash-ult slash-delphic, i can get my 1% before boss hp reach 1 last bar.

just got rd lv3 today, and test it in solo duel. still can' beat 2 top mage in s19 (both lv55).

Comment

with lv 1 slash-ult slash-delphic, i can get my 1% before boss hp reach 1 last bar.

just got rd lv3 today, and test it in solo duel. still can' beat 2 top mage in s19 (both lv55).
                          With just Reverse Damage level 3? Did you just reach 50? Wanting to beat top 2 Mages right off the bat upon reaching 50 is greedy you know?

If you spend much money like some people and still can't beat them, than it's just because they spent a lot more than you did.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

isnt it enhanced will destroyer that makes archer weaker? just 1 astral to catch alot on crits while archers still have to wish they would crit to do bit more dmg (except multi shot ofcourse) while archer would need crit+ and crit dmg astrals mage or knight can enjoy that 1 extra astral what they can simply jsut get over archers but seriously cant see anything else that would be really unbalanced except maybe poor lil mages i am playing knight most of the times i am having like 40% hp left after i got mage's troops down which is alot more than enought to get those squishy creatures down wihle archers dont evne have to worry aobut tropps as much as knights so isnt it more like mage who need something more and not just archers or knight? just cuz simply you have problems agaisnt something doesnt mean every1 else have right?

Comment

it appears to be a trap. no matter how, you will knight will lose in term of patk and crit. archer have higher string growth than knight and higher crit chance.
                              but, just like your avatar said, you're reporting a troll.

level 3 Rd is for level 50 +
                              are u kidding me u have lvl 1 slasher but level 4 RD?
                              hahah thats hilarious what are u going for take over knight?
                              take over knights = weakest knights since they only reverse the damage they have and never try to attack (Mages can kill them easily cause no matter how much they reverse the damage the mages can just heal it off)

i have Lvl 2 slasher lvl 2 Ulti slasher level 1 intercept (don't want the QTE one cause it will slow the attack) level 1 enhanced delphic destroyer level 3 agoran's shield
                              level 1 shadow thrasher and level 1 whirlwind and boy is that awesome best thing in PVP and PVE
                              lvl 2 Rd (rage,attac,defense and block passives too all maxed)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

level 3 Rd is for level 50 +
                                are u kidding me u have lvl 1 slasher but level 4 RD?
                                hahah thats hilarious what are u going for take over knight?
                                take over knights = weakest knights since they only reverse the damage they have and never try to attack (Mages can kill them easily cause no matter how much they reverse the damage the mages can just heal it off)

i have Lvl 2 slasher lvl 2 Ulti slasher level 1 intercept (don't want the QTE one cause it will slow the attack) level 1 enhanced delphic destroyer level 3 agoran's shield
                                level 1 shadow thrasher and level 1 whirlwind and boy is that awesome best thing in PVP and PVE
                                lvl 2 Rd (rage,attac,defense and block passives too all maxed)
                                Lucky that ur lvl2 slasher makes ur dmg so supreme compared to slasher lvl1... 2% or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X