No announcement yet.

Dimensional War PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is that we use our Dimension coordinates... and unless we are jerk players, we are Cupcakes (This sands for Cupcakes out of luck in case you don't know...), and get nothing but a compleetly crappy "compensation pack" that has yet to be of the same level as the coordinate that was used.

R2, please look into changing this slightly so that the players who do not wish to be Cupcakes either have another option (like being able to delete the dimension from their list without having to know some mystery password) or compensation that is EQUAL to the dimension coordinate that was used and led to someone else's hard work!

For a game that is supposed to promote teamwork and helping other players with all the "Multi-player" aspects, you have a bad habit of playing to the Cupcakes who only want to be rude to other players and get ahead with as little team spirit as is necessary.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-12-2015, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• im to lazy to read through all these pages can i get a verification ...If i own a entire dimension it cant accidently get invaded right? thats what i think but my girl keeps telling me that if i havent explored 50 perfect of it it can still be invaded even though i get the end box from it every day
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

• I never invaded anyone and start my own dimensions. Yesterday I was invaded and someone took all the chests in all 5 levels of my basic. I usually save getting treasure chests for last and they stole them all. Its beyond stupid. I used to like doing DW but it stinks now.

Comment

• the whole part of "risking my chests" and "now, some1 stole my chests" makes total sense. you are the one beyond stupid.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
            the whole part of "risking my chests" and "now, some1 stole my chests" makes total sense. you are the one beyond stupid.
            How is he stupid? Just because this is the way dimensions work now doesn't preclude the system from being "beyond stupid". I personally agree that it's awful, stupid, and several other things that would likely be replaced by "Cupcakes". Leaving the chests til later is a perfectly valid decision, since you may want as many daily rewards as you can get, plus find any dragon dens. If you pick up all chests as you go, an invader won't be able to take as many of them from you, but they might find a den, treasure thieves, etc. because you couldn't get as far.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              How is he stupid?
              because he risked it, but blamed the system

the system is not at fault, it just follows its rules. All written too, for everyone to read.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

• It smells like this was not R2 idea, this was heavy cashers idea, because it is very simple. If you are offline, you will never know the coward that destroyed your dimension, and I know these players want to be hidden to avoid detection in World Chat. It would be a great idea show the name of the coward that attacked you while you are off. If you are so brave to attack others, also the defender needs to know who attacked him. It would be fair.

Comment

• Please remove the attacking of dimentions

I am sick of people attacking my dimension, what chance have i got when I am 600k br and i get people 1 million br+ getting my dimension, i have spent a few days in my dimension using up all my stamina and i was on level 10 of an int dimension i was almost finished, had 3 towers left to find and kill, then someone steps in while i was afk and takes it all from me, he is much higher than me so the only thing i can do is abandon it.

This game is designed for cashers only now, if that is what you want, only cashers then make sure you get credit card details from the start and tell people this is a pay game only, free users are not welcome to this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R281080012 View Post
                    he is much higher than me so the only thing i can do is abandon it.
                    Just for future reference, if it ever happens again. If you let them 'kick you' from your dimension, you are sent a 'compensation chest' to your inbox. That way you are not at a complete loss.
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                      It smells like this was not R2 idea, this was heavy cashers idea, because it is very simple. If you are offline, you will never know the coward that destroyed your dimension, and I know these players want to be hidden to avoid detection in World Chat.
                      How are they cowards when the whole pvp thing is luck based? And hiding? Really? The people who roflstomp you need to hide from you?

Cashers idea? Yeah, cashers want to lose on loot so they can pwn noobs without gaining anything from it. S-M-R-T.

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                      It would be a great idea show the name of the coward that attacked you while you are off. If you are so brave to attack others, also the defender needs to know who attacked him. It would be fair.
                      And how knowing their name will help you in any way? You cant attack their dimensions, probably cant even plunder, so what you gonna do? Call them names?
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                        Just for future reference, if it ever happens again. If you let them 'kick you' from your dimension, you are sent a 'compensation chest' to your inbox. That way you are not at a complete loss.
                        Any ideas what are the requirements for that to happen ? I mean, is there any other criteras that need to be met or is it just them kicking you out whoever the dimension belonged to originally ?
                        Last edited by MsKink; 06-30-2015, 10:54 AM. Reason: i cant type lol

Comment

• Just entered a dim opened by someone else, he totally ruined the first 4 levels by running around in a monkey path.
                          However i didnt like to steel the dim, the dude's so weak he cant even clear the dragon den's.

I took the 3 (!!) he found then left cause I really felt like the a bully.

Comment

• Dim War PvP

This needs to be fixed. PvP in dim war is unfair. I have the 2nd highest br on my server yet to lose a dim to anyone so i am not crying about that. Just i dont like landing in someone elses dim and taking it from them. They have no chance of keeping it. They have put in the time to do them. They shouldnt have to worry about someone taking it from them. Thats all i am saying.

Comment

• I agree with this but sadly this may never change.

Comment

• there are 3 facts you should know:
                                1. no one likes dimension pvp except for some trolls.
                                2. there is no actual benefit from dimension pvp.
                                3. the devs didnt give a @#$% about how we feel.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X