Dimensional War PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd even change 2 to:
    2. It was a sneaky way to reduce overall dimensions rewards by dividing them between players.

Comment

• I personally hate this, and consider it completely unnecessary. I see no possible good reason why they have introduced this to the game. I sincerely hope they get rid of it.
      Server: S371
      Guild: Harmony♣
      Class: Archer
      Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

• Originally posted by MsKink View Post
        Any ideas what are the requirements for that to happen ? I mean, is there any other criteras that need to be met or is it just them kicking you out whoever the dimension belonged to originally ?
        Nothing more. If you are kicked completely from your dimension (so it leaves your Mystic Gate), you will get the compensation pack. I have personally never been kicked out of anything higher than a basic, so I'm not entirely sure what level you'll receive if kicked from intermediate or higher; whether it's basic, random, or corresponds to level lost.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

• i have focused on using dims to pass sky trail levels. get 18 chests a day now and currently preparing for wind.
          4 int running + a basic and not enuf to pass so looks like ill need an advance

Now if the starts align badly here I could open advance and lose it.
          I feel that I would have lost significantly more than a dim as I have been setting this up for 2 weeks

Some 1 said it earlier that both the attacker and defender lose in this event.
          So right so WHY WHY WHY??????/

Comment

• Some hints on how to avoid being plundered in dimensions:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...-strategy.html

But yes, the ultimate solution would be to remove it from the game completely (as about 85% of the players voted).
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              Nothing more. If you are kicked completely from your dimension (so it leaves your Mystic Gate), you will get the compensation pack. I have personally never been kicked out of anything higher than a basic, so I'm not entirely sure what level you'll receive if kicked from intermediate or higher; whether it's basic, random, or corresponds to level lost.
              "Advance Compensation Chest" = 1 Intermediate dimension chest + "chance" at advance dimension chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                Some hints on how to avoid being plundered in dimensions:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...-strategy.html

But yes, the ultimate solution would be to remove it from the game completely (as about 85% of the players voted).
                thanks for sharing your blog. I didn't notice #2 - guildies cannot plunder each other. my main is in the top guild & it's basically the only one with more than 30 active players now, so we didn't get many invaders lately. I started doing int. & advanced again & hopefully I don't have to kick anyone out.

Comment

• End this now! I've lost 3 adv. dimensions because of this joke. 3! Non-cashers have a hard enough time getting any adv. dimensions and when we do they are occupied. Either they need to give out more dimenional chests or end this pvp thing. Nobody likes it, it makes everyone mad, and it's hurting the game. Period.

Comment

• Just asking;I found this thread using search function;so did they ultimately scrap off this PVP dimension stuff
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                      Just asking;I found this thread using search function;so did they ultimately scrap off this PVP dimension stuff
                      No they did not. But at least now if you open someone else's dimension, you get the same type of coordinate in mail insantly. So there seems to be no reason to kick the other person out now.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        No they did not. But at least now if you open someone else's dimension, you get the same type of coordinate in mail insantly. So there seems to be no reason to kick the other person out now.
                        No reason to, yes. Though it won't change some people's "2 is better than 1" mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          No reason to, yes. Though it won't change some people's "2 is better than 1" mentality.
                          The "invader" gets same quality and element in mail instantly, but is not automatically forced out of the dimension. They could still steal it if they wanted. I know the person who is invaded doesn't get comp instantly, does anyone know if they get comp if booted out?

Comment

• I don't like the fact that someone can come in and take your dimension over and you are not allowed to try to take it back because you are automatically kicked from dimension

Comment

• Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                              The "invader" gets same quality and element in mail instantly, but is not automatically forced out of the dimension. They could still steal it if they wanted. I know the person who is invaded doesn't get comp instantly, does anyone know if they get comp if booted out?
                              Yes.

Example: A opens dimension and it has B inside it; A gets dimension in mail - proceeds to kick B out of dimension: B then gets dimension (same quality) in mail and A has the dimension in mail + the dimension he took from B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                                I don't like the fact that someone can come in and take your dimension over and you are not allowed to try to take it back because you are automatically kicked from dimension
                                It depends on the dimension and how much you've cleared. To steal the dimension, they have to take all your bases. Attackers and defenders are limited to 10 attacks per day. With larger dimensions where you have a foothold, as long as you can beat the person's AI, you can fight back. In smaller dimensions, the invader has significant advantage since he/she can go directly to all of your bases without using any energy and steal them. Own less than 10 bases and your dimension can be stolen before you even know its under attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X