goodies link in cloud adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodies link in cloud adventure

with this new update i cant complete cloud adventure if im unlucky enough to land on the goodie link square
    i dnt want to spend thousands of balens to buy bombs just so i can complete that1 bit
    ut's hard enough to finish cloud adventure as it is if you get crappy rolls and dont want to keep buying magic dice

is your IQ so low u cant complete that minigame?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Why is this even in CA? This should not be in there.

I realize you have to complete it and it will close, but why not make it where you can close it out and come back to it later?

Comment

I've finished it daily since it came out

Protip from what I've seen if you have 0 matches it auto shuffles board, so can save the other shuffles it gives you for when things are actually hard. Overall it's reallly easy, kinda fun, just terrible rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I've finished it daily since it came out

Protip from what I've seen if you have 0 matches it auto shuffles board, so can save the other shuffles it gives you for when things are actually hard. Overall it's reallly easy, kinda fun, just terrible rewards.
          But time consuming. At least the daily one can be done while afk something, not like fishing after patch
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

it's just like mahjong -.- aaaand yeap, it took me few days and 1 nasty cloud adventures experience to figure that Cupcakes out..
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-30-2015, 06:31 AM.
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
            X