Fix the Lag Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the Lag Please

Playing on Armorgames.com Server 1/4/7, I cannot move without getting extreme lag, it has gotten to a point that I am losing interest in the game and before much longer comes I will cease to pay for anything else on wartune until the lag is fixed.

STOP ADDING NEW CONTENT AND FIX THE LAG IN GAME

The mini client doesnt do anything for those of us who dont play on wartunes main server or that dont have a computer with windows as the operating system. And with how long it takes to get gear and how freaking ridiculously easy it has become to level, there is no point in creating a new character that will hit 80 in a week and have 30k br, I really hope this can get to one of the devs or someone who has some pull in the game, I have been playing this since Server 1 on AG opened up. I have a hard time letting it go, even with all the problems it still has, however I am losing patience, and I know I am not the only one.

I agree. Arena is horrible now with the added kids. Even right after a refresh, still horrible lag. And I have a decent computer and still lag iike crazy. IMO, you could have the best computer in the world and it is not going to help you in this game.

My PC can run games like Battlefield 3 and other games like that no problem which have way better graphics.

Comment

I agree

in fact, for the first time I am thinking on leaving the game, cause I cant barely play it...

Comment

same here , hard to enjoy the new updates when you lagging so bad ,, i rarely have lag wen other s do and now its pathetic ,, if this continues there will be a few of us looking for a new game to play ;p
        krzycanuk

Comment

Working...
        X