Needs work on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs work on

I think that the randomizer in MP Dungeons should be tweaked a little. I played in a Dungeon Twice in a party and all the prizes at the end were the exact same thing. Also i soloed the first MP Dungeon and got the same item 9 times in the past 2 days. So i think that it just needs a tweak. (just a small one) to help prevent you from getting the same item over and over ect....

Other than that i like this game...So far....Still haven't seen a good reason to become VIP tho....
    PS. Also limit (not get rid of) the amount of times VIP tokens show up for non-cash players. Its like a giant "Up Yours" to non-cash players. Like heres somin else you cant use.

Dākumeiji
    LV. 28 Mage (if you can't read japanese)
    Last edited by MageCurtis; 11-09-2012, 09:56 AM.

Originally posted by MageCurtis View Post
    I think that the randomizer in MP Dungeons should be tweaked a little. I played in a Dungeon Twice in a party and all the prizes at the end were the exact same thing. Also i soloed the first MP Dungeon and got the same item 9 times in the past 2 days. So i think that it just needs a tweak. (just a small one) to help prevent you from getting the same item over and over ect....

Other than that i like this game...So far....Still haven't seen a good reason to become VIP tho....
    PS. Also limit (not get rid of) the amount of times VIP tokens show up for non-cash players. Its like a giant "Up Yours" to non-cash players. Like heres somin else you cant use.

Dākumeiji
    LV. 28 Mage (if you can't read japanese)
    once u do MP dungeons such as bloodlands (level 35) u will get less VIP tokens (close to none)
    also u will find alot of different things but the following will not change

crystaloids
    blue and purple items
    green equipment
    white equipment
    soul crystals
    shadow crystals

gold
    kyanite
    daru
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X