lost all i had in mail on 23.04.2015 maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
    Well I do play on one of the test server so that might be the case. I didn't knew that some of you don't have the Jewel hunt mini-game right now...btw, what do you guys have right now?
    Lots of lag is what we're having.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I think they said before they play on test server, so the rotation of games might be different compared to rest of us. *shrug
      test servers are in their 2nd weak after patch, the rest still in 1st, so i find your explanation logical and we will get jewel hunt next weak
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        at the moment we have the most long boring bad drop game possible ... it let you imagine which one I'm talking about :P (a tip, they were nasty enough to add it in adventure...)
        We don't have fishing right now, though?

Comment

how are u gonna recover mails?

R2 has no backup of that information or the information is hard to dig up <- this is probably the case why R2 not recovering those lost items

and people who lost items on mail are probably small cashers/non cashers, so why bother?

just give it up, no one can help you. Imagine if alot of people fake a complain about losing items in mail, they gonna say i lost L8 wings, L8 cloth, hundreds of gift of god/blessings of god, L8-L9 gems. People just gonna abuse it.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            We don't have fishing right now, though?
            fish is long and boring, but when you reach 25+, it's not bad drop XD
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
              If you going to give advice make sure it is correct.
              I have never lost any items in mail after maintenance

Me neither.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                fish is long and boring, but when you reach 25+, it's not bad drop XD
                Not a bad drop at 25 but a extremely tedious wait for getting the gaps to open to get the shard fish at the bottom 20x
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                  how are u gonna recover mails?

R2 has no backup of that information or the information is hard to dig up <- this is probably the case why R2 not recovering those lost items

and people who lost items on mail are probably small cashers/non cashers, so why bother?

just give it up, no one can help you. Imagine if alot of people fake a complain about losing items in mail, they gonna say i lost L8 wings, L8 cloth, hundreds of gift of god/blessings of god, L8-L9 gems. People just gonna abuse it.
                  They do have periodic (daily?) system backup of everything, that's what they had used to do full rollbacks before. But they seem to have no transaction record of anything that is not claimed from Hot Events, so if you lost mails it's hard to recover.

Big cashers also use mail vault. Ask the top 16 cross-server. At least half of those on Eastern timezone had used it at one point or another, and maybe 1 in 3 of top 50 had used it at some point. Lots old players who only spent a few hundred bucks on this game have 3 pages for free & willing to pay for 2 more pages, but they still run out occasionally & still kept kicking themselves out of guild for that.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek8023 View Post
                    All mail items cleared in every maintence
                    All mails items are preserved in every maintenance.
                    Mail lost was caused by system glitches and not a feature of maintenance.
                    Please do not spread anything that is made up.

Comment

Working...
                    X