Farm again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm again

Rather than promoting unwanted behavior, like stealing friends' crops, how about changing the same action to "fertilizer" or "groom".

It will add a bonus to the final harvest amount, not much, like maybe only 1% per friend's Groom, max 15%.

More friends = more harvest. Encourages farming and supporting, rather than the hated thieves and stolen goods.

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
    Rather than promoting unwanted behavior, like stealing friends' crops, how about changing the same action to "fertilizer" or "groom".

It will add a bonus to the final harvest amount, not much, like maybe only 1% per friend's Groom, max 15%.

More friends = more harvest. Encourages farming and supporting, rather than the hated thieves and stolen goods.
    and the ones who steal will just pick 10% of ur plant in 1 go so u will have only 5% extra (seeing if max players tend ur farm if some ignore or if there is less germs then the max becomes minimum)

just build ur farm level
    u can improve reward and improve its speed
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I'm actually saying to replace the steal system with the reward / Groom system.

That is to abolish the stealing part, and replace with groom part.

Whenever another player comes to "Groom" your plant, no more -10%. Instead, you get a +1%.

That is in addition to the farm level bonus.

Comment

I'm actually saying to replace the steal system with the reward / Groom system.

That is to abolish the stealing part, and replace with groom part.

Whenever another player comes to "Groom" your plant, no more -10%. Instead, you get a +1%.

That is in addition to the farm level bonus.
        Stop getting all upset over this act of "stealing" you arn't really losing anything from it. As long as you can steal from others I don't see a huge deal about this. This is such a silly thing to get all upset over.

Comment

this does not remove stealing '
          cause no matter what u do people will steal cause they will want more

so if u want to remove stealing then u need to remove the greed of mankind

also grooming ur friends farm is a free task meaning ur helping out as friend (u shouldn't expect reward)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

what i think its better to gain a reward if you revive your friends plants that way its rewarding for both parties you could get for example 5% of crop produce for every revive instead of only 1 exp.

Comment

oh my god. you people are reading me wrong. lOl

Why we have stealing is because the game allows it to. I recommend to change it such that the stealing part is removed from the game, replaced with the groom part, or fertilizer part. Fertilizers make your plants grow better. So you could expect a better harvest. So rather than coming and steal, R2 or 7road could change the option to help out the farm to include "Fertilizer", besides weeding (helping out), and destroying bugs (another helping out). No point trying to promote "Crime->Theft".

Stop getting all upset over this act of "stealing" you arn't really losing anything from it. As long as you can steal from others I don't see a huge deal about this. This is such a silly thing to get all upset over.
              Did you hear yourself here? Why can't I set the house on Fire? Why can't I use the 10th, 11th, 12th plot? Why can't I have a 13th, 14th, 15th plot? Why can't I plant rice, grapes, elixir, diamonds, BALENS seeds?

Comment

oh my god. you people are reading me wrong. lOl

Why we have stealing is because the game allows it to. I recommend to change it such that the stealing part is removed from the game, replaced with the groom part, or fertilizer part. Fertilizers make your plants grow better. So you could expect a better harvest. So rather than coming and steal, R2 or 7road could change the option to help out the farm to include "Fertilizer", besides weeding (helping out), and destroying bugs (another helping out). No point trying to promote "Crime->Theft".

Did you hear yourself here? Why can't I set the house on Fire? Why can't I use the 10th, 11th, 12th plot? Why can't I have a 13th, 14th, 15th plot? Why can't I plant rice, grapes, elixir, diamonds, BALENS seeds?
                well i say no cause
                help and take is how the farm works and thats final
                its good to weed,exterminate,revive,enchant and steal ur friends farm

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  well i say no cause
                  help and take is how the farm works and thats final
                  its good to weed,exterminate,revive,enchant and steal ur friends farm
                  That's why we have suggestions.... That's why we have suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                  X