I cry for space inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    We will eventually have red gears & need to start enchantment all over (spoiler alert!). I stopped doing MPDs for long & EF doesn't give luck stones any more. Besides, luck stones are still a good source of emergency gold.
    Like I said before, gold isnt much of a problem, I can only do one Wb a day during the week, hardly do BI, I buy 50 kid skill chests a day and my gold stockpile keeps on growing.
    Even when we get red gear, the amount of gold it takes to get a few from guildshop is just peanuts.

Besides, when the patch containing red gear is announced, all you have to do is save on spire chests for a week.

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    My main started at same time as you, & 2 freebies started a few days before the voucher conversion Good grief I lived with 1 page of inventory on all of them & without using this mail vault method until mid-2014. So I was the big lagger & dragger for MPD runs all the time because I had to pick up 1 item at a time & decide to sell them or not on-the-fly. Sold lots precious materials for space & missed most events until I decided to kick myself out every 1-2 weeks. Either way, our game life sukked big time.
    Well, I started an account on oceanic last x mass, when we got new events everyday + coins exchange.
    I just wanted a sneak preview on upcoming events, im not even playing that toon but it has his inventory filled with lvl 80 stuff (on a side note it got 4 mounts out of a few free chests while my main didnt get one of them even tho i bought boxes on all 4 chests)

So ya, nowadays its even worse then back when we started ...
    Last edited by pietjeprecies; 04-28-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      gold isnt much of a problem, I can only do one Wb a day during the week, hardly do BI, I buy 50 kid skill chests a day and my gold stockpile keeps on growing.
      I guess I'm just not good at stashing gold. 25M on eud skills & 10M+ on astrals daily plus all sorts of gold sink events kind of drained my gold reserve really fast. just 1 gem on average takes some 2-14 max level (2.56M gold) conversions along the way because I only have 1 gem scroll at each level above 9. But I don't do WB unless there's event ongoing

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      on a side note it got 4 mounts out of a few free chests while my main didnt get one of them even tho i bought boxes on all 4 chests
      lol my alt on same server got 1 free mount out of 1 free chest when she was lvl31 & clothing & CoA also almost on a 1 (drop) for 1 (chest) rate. I, the main toon played every day, got like 1 in 400 boxes & still don't have that mount. but then the drop rate of alt also drops significantly after recently i logged on to her every other day (to kick myself out & invite back). maybe they just love my quieter alt better

Comment

Working...
      X