See altar of enoblement Fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See altar of enoblement Fights

So recently some of my guildies were having fun, fighting in the altar of enoblement, but we think it would be really cool if those outside could watch the fights, make a link or something you can click when the fight start so you can watch, it would be really cool.

lol, you have to be new to wartune.

Comment

Please no! There need to be less [info] messages, do not add more. If you need to let others know, write it to guild chat or world chat yourself.

Comment

hell no. . worst idea in ages. .

why add more lag and more useless ****.
        i don't wanna see anymore stuff pop up when i am doing my cultivation.

Comment

There already are Info messages when duels are going on in the area you are in, so I don't know why anyone is so bothered by this suggestion. I think it's a great idea, although there's zero chance it gets implemented - way too complex to be a simple add-on, and I don't think any of our suggestions have ever made it back to 7Road.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            There already are Info messages when duels are going on in the area you are in, so I don't know why anyone is so bothered by this suggestion. I think it's a great idea, although there's zero chance it gets implemented - way too complex to be a simple add-on, and I don't think any of our suggestions have ever made it back to 7Road.
            I'm not bothered, it's just funny that he think they can do something like that without messing up everything, i can see already people "spectating" joining the fight and stuff like that. Anyway if they care so much to let someone else watch there are software to record or they can even stream on twich or stuff like that.

Comment

My guildies and I have been sparring in Altar for ages. It's so much better to test something new there than in BG where you get your backside handed to you. I don't want anyone else watching the trial and errors....mostly errors.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Working...
              X