Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdaJames
    replied
    No. The biggest lag in arena is when you have to wait for matching for over a minute, ONLY TO COME UP AGAINST THE SAME TEAM YOU JUST FOUGHT!!!

Hello! Can no one at R2 see the problem with that? What the hell is wrong with your 2-bit servers? Oh wait... 2-bit. That explains everything!

EDIT: Of course, having you locked in the game is EXACTLY what R2 wants. That is why it is coming up with time consuming **** like Goodies Link.

Leave a comment:

• Dennink
    replied
    yeah removing the dmg pop up's would be nice.

what's the use. i don't really care much if i can see how much dmg i deal. .

not gonna count it anyway.:P

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Take euds off, enjoy nice smooth skill casting.

Leave a comment:

• Blood989
    replied
    If u could turn on/off the crit effect such as the earthquake effect for strong crits. Or a option to hide every ones clothing items and mounts.. However it would only help those that turned it off it would appear you are walking but with mounted speed...

The main problem is the animation effects of everything.. Wings, clothes, weapon skins, mounts, sylphs and awaked sylphs. And lets not forget about the children. The glowing eyes, book, bow and sword and shield is a lot on any video card...

Wartune needs to be recoded and connected to more servers that are connected which in theory reduction on lag by 45% or better. And more friendly for slower internet connections..

But the devs wont do this cuz it is more trouble then it is worth. But wishful thinking

Leave a comment:

• AluDaris
    replied
    Yea, its bad when it goes like this..

Click image for larger version

Name:	unplayable.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	583.1 KB
ID:	1712220

Leave a comment:

Working...
X